Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2022 Super Stock
Military
Army
You've been asking for it so here it is. The only ZAutomotive Authorized Tazer DT Group Buy going on right now.

There wasn't any plans to do this however we have been asked to run the Tazer DT Group Buy for ZAutomotive so here it is and it's really simple.... You can get a Tazer DT right now for only $279 with no minimum amount of orders needed, no maximum/cutoff, no catch, no fees and no shipping (USA only)!

If you've been waiting for a Group Buy to purchase a Tazer DT, now is the time to get in on this right now as there won't be another for a while. This offer is live right now and will only run for one week (expires 3/29/2022) and then it's done! To get in on this, simply go to www.brawlerfab.com and select the Tazer DT. Use coupon code GROUPBUY at checkout to receive the special group buy price. Only 1 per customer and cannot be combined with any other offers.

All Group Buy purchases will ship 1 week after the conclusion of this special offer.

As always, all Tazer DT's purchased from BrawlerFab will ship with the latest firmware update at no additional charge. We will also continue to provide free tech support to everyone with a Tazer, regardless of who you purchased it from.

****All Forum Members that have purchased a Tazer DT from BrawlerFab prior to this Group Buy, we have not forgotten about you. You will be entered into a drawing to win a swag pack that includes a Nitto Tire backpack, t-shirt, hoodie and an insulated engraved BrawlerFab tumbler with a value of over $100 and that's not all. A 2nd lucky customer will also receive the exact same thing! To enter, simply send me a message with your order number and you will be entered. Winners will be notified at the conclusion of this Group Buy.****

Thank you,
Bill
BrawlerFab.com

tazer.png

Ok, I tried checking out with PayPal and I guess nothing happened. I tried entering the code again and it's telling me the following:
  • Coupon usage limit has been reached. Please try again after some time, or contact us for help.

Ok, I tried checking out with PayPal and I guess nothing happened. I tried entering the code again and it's telling me the following:
  • Coupon usage limit has been reached. Please try again after some time, or contact us for help.
Ah, give me 3 minutes and try again.

Cleared your account....Try it now. :cool:

I'm not sure if it was cleared, Bill. Same error. All I did was try to use the passcode. Didn't even get to the payment page.
lol, take a break and try again tomorrow. Maybe clear your cache before trying? Let me know if we need to come up with a different way for you.

Thanks,
Bill

So I am considering this product for when I get my truck. One question, is this still neede, or redundant, with HPTuners? or do i need both? I am not sure

So I am considering this product for when I get my truck. One question, is this still neede, or redundant, with HPTuners? or do i need both? I am not sure
Two totally different animals that perform different functions. I have both for mine. 😎

You've been asking for it so here it is. The only ZAutomotive Authorized Tazer DT Group Buy going on right now.

There wasn't any plans to do this however we have been asked to run the Tazer DT Group Buy for ZAutomotive so here it is and it's really simple.... You can get a Tazer DT right now for only $279 with no minimum amount of orders needed, no maximum/cutoff, no catch, no fees and no shipping (USA only)!

If you've been waiting for a Group Buy to purchase a Tazer DT, now is the time to get in on this right now as there won't be another for a while. This offer is live right now and will only run for one week (expires 3/29/2022) and then it's done! To get in on this, simply go to www.brawlerfab.com and select the Tazer DT. Use coupon code GROUPBUY at checkout to receive the special group buy price. Only 1 per customer and cannot be combined with any other offers.

All Group Buy purchases will ship 1 week after the conclusion of this special offer.

As always, all Tazer DT's purchased from BrawlerFab will ship with the latest firmware update at no additional charge. We will also continue to provide free tech support to everyone with a Tazer, regardless of who you purchased it from.

****All Forum Members that have purchased a Tazer DT from BrawlerFab prior to this Group Buy, we have not forgotten about you. You will be entered into a drawing to win a swag pack that includes a Nitto Tire backpack, t-shirt, hoodie and an insulated engraved BrawlerFab tumbler with a value of over $100 and that's not all. A 2nd lucky customer will also receive the exact same thing! To enter, simply send me a message with your order number and you will be entered. Winners will be notified at the conclusion of this Group Buy.****

Thank you,
Bill
BrawlerFab.com

View attachment 37054
bought! Thanks for getting this set up

Back