T-Bolt Clamps for Bwoody

Quietpeen

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Does anybody know what sizes are needed for the Bwoody? I’m assuming 3 are needed. TiA

Last edited:
Following... would swap mine too.
Good thing is at least with the bwoody we can easily check the clamps vs other CAIs where one can't see when they loosen up

Anybody? I'm still waiting to get mine and would be nice to have the clamps for the install. I didn't order straight from Bwoody so there was no option to upgrade the clamps or I would have.

I contacted Bwoody and they said 5" for the pipe and 4" for the throttle body. So I went to amazon and ordered one for 5" I.D. Hose and one for 4" I.D. Hose. Will report back if they fit when I get the intake.

I contacted Bwoody and they said 5" for the pipe and 4" for the throttle body. So I went to amazon and ordered one for 5" I.D. Hose and one for 4" I.D. Hose. Will report back if they fit when I get the intake.
Nice! Thank you

I've bought a lot of different t-bolt clamps from Amazon and they're hit or miss. A lot of the larger ones gall up badly on the threads.

My luck has been much better from Silicone Intakes. All their clamps work well.

T-Bolt Clamps

Even with worm clamps which suck, at least with the Bwoody type CAIs one can easily hand test them from time to time when opening the hood because the connections are accessible.

S&B and others you would never know if the most important clamp(TB) is loose because it is hidden/out of sight.
2x I had removed my S&B and found that clamp very loose

Even with worm clamps which suck, at least with the Bwoody type CAIs one can easily hand test them from time to time when opening the hood because the connections are accessible.

S&B and others you would never know if the most important clamp(TB) is loose because it is hidden/out of sight.
2x I had removed my S&B and found that clamp very loose
I’m pretty sure my S&B elbow came off without having to loosen the worm clamp

Can you put a t-bolt clamp on the S&B by the throttle body ?
I tried it issue with some tbolt clamps is their clamp arm is too thick and won't work well in some tighter joints.
I can't remember maybe someone here can chime on an answer but it wouldn't fit that joint by the TB.
Not to mention my truck came from factory with the TB elbow loose almost already off so thankfully I got an S&B and while installing noticed it... many won't know those clamps are or will be loose at some point

My clamp on my stock TB is 107-115mm and 130-138mm for the two on the 5” intake pipe. The brand is Murray.

Attachments

• IMG_4082.jpeg
    IMG_4082.jpeg
    241.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4081.jpeg
    IMG_4081.jpeg
    212.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4080.jpeg
    IMG_4080.jpeg
    281.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4079.jpeg
    IMG_4079.jpeg
    342.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4083.jpeg
    IMG_4083.jpeg
    299 KB · Views: 11

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back