Current Ride
2022 TRX Level 2
Current Ride #2
2021 Audi RS6 | 2021 Mini GP | 2018 SRG Built Wrangler | 1996 Coyote F150
PM me for more info :)

417194896_18408774628034425_2159877245382603678_n.jpg

417172987_18408774619034425_2044494695442750569_n.jpg

417172127_18408774610034425_8733244346955049612_n.jpg

Joe do you sell those blank, with no badges at all? Do they come raw, just black or painted to colour match the truck?

Yes sir. If you want custom colors, we can do that also.

These are priced absurdly high imo 💀
agree 100%

i just built one and it's 2k!!!!!! for a cosmetic mod?

that being said, I'm sure they're very well made and the finish looks perfect.

I love Solis - prob dropped over 4k on 2 piece demon rotors from them but this one is a stretch

Last edited:
Some thoughts on the price from a lay person:

1. The website states that the grilles are made from stainless steel. Stainless steel is an expensive material. A lot more expensive than aluminum or carbon steel. The alloy of stainless used will have an effect on the price as well. For example, a sheet of 304 stainless steel with the dimensions of .12" thick X 30" X 96" can run around $700-$800. If they are buying in bulk, the price could be less but let's face it, I doubt they are selling one of these every day or every week so buying in bulk may not be an option. It appears that these may be built to order but that is just speculation on my part.

2. It looks like these grilles might be welded? That is my assumption. If so, welding stainless steel takes a skilled welder and in my opinion, a welder with more skill than someone that welds carbon steel all day. So welding these up, if not done in house, could add additional cost for someone with skill to make the end product look good.

3. As a person that HATES auto manufacturer's badges/emblems on his vehicle, I have done some searching and I'm unable to find any other manufacturer that offers any comparable product to remove the "RAM" from the front grille. If no one else is offering a comparable product, it would seem they have the market cornered and they can really charge whatever they want.

4. The product looks pretty high quality from the pictures I have seen. High quality = $.

If you take materials, labor, quality, profit and the fact that there seems to be nothing else on the market that does the same thing, I think the price is reasonable-ish. Would I like it to be less expensive? Of course, but I can at least wrap my head around why it costs what it costs.

The only thing preventing me from buying one is the installation process and my geographic location. The installation seems a little more invasive than something that I would want to tackle on my own. If the grille just bolted in, I would be all over it but the cutting wheel has me a little squeamish. Also, I don't have a shop around me that I am confident would install it appropriately and in a timely manner. If I lived in FL and Solis offered installation services, I would definitely purchase one.

Last edited:
very well said

the quality looks insane.. i'm sure they're a bitch to make and very expensive.

the pricing makes sense now. just out of my range.

1. The website states that the grilles are made from stainless steel. Stainless steel is an expensive material. A lot more expensive than aluminum or carbon steel. The alloy of stainless used will have an effect on the price as well. For example, a sheet of 304 stainless steel with the dimensions of .12" thick X 30" X 96" can run around $700-$800. If they are buying in bulk, the price could be less but let's face it, I doubt they are selling one of these every day or every week so buying in bulk may not be an option. It appears that these may be built to order but that is just speculation on my part.

2. It looks like these grilles might be welded? That is my assumption. If so, welding stainless steel takes a skilled welder and in my opinion, a welder with more skill than someone that welds carbon steel all day. So welding these up, if not done in house, could add additional cost for someone with skill to make the end product look good.

3. As a person that HATES auto manufacturer's badges/emblems on his vehicle, I have done some searching and I'm unable to find any other manufacturer that offers any comparable product to remove the "RAM" from the front grille. If no one else is offering a comparable product, it would seem they have the market cornered and they can really charge whatever they want.

4. The product looks pretty high quality from the pictures I have seen. High quality = $.

If you take materials, labor, quality, profit and the fact that there seems to be nothing else on the market that does the same thing, I think the price is reasonable-ish. Would I like it to be less expensive? Of course, but I can at least wrap my head around why it costs what it costs.

The only thing preventing me from buying one is the installation process and my geographic location. The installation seems a little more invasive than something that I would want to tackle on my own. If the grille just bolted in, I would be all over it but the cutting wheel has me a little squeamish. Also, I don't have a shop around me that I am confident would install it appropriately and in a timely manner. If I lived in FL and Solis offered installation services, I would definitely purchase one.

Thank you, very well said.

Thanks for this! I 100% admit I'm one of those people who quite often find myself saying, "I'd love to support local businesses, but the prices are insane..."

My $.02 - It goes a long way when a business recognizes this reaction and pre-empts it by explaining WHY the product costs more than competitors and what you're getting for your dollars. I think most of us (with the freedom to do so) would rather support a bro down the street than some fuck on Wall Street, but you gotta meet us halfway.

Really is a nice piece of kit. i think if they sold an aluminum option for under $1k, they'd get a lot of biz (myself included). I kinda like the blank version too. Very stealth. I'd want to completely debadge my tailgate and everything else then

Back