Not For Sale: 2022 Sand Blast Edition

Blackbear

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Current Ride #2
2023 Ram TRX
Always wanted a Sandblast and found this one 3 months ago at a dealership in Virginia. Recently bought a Mercedes AMG SUV, and now I don’t need all the space I needed before, so I’m looking to downsize my “fun car” an AMG GTR or something similar to make for a fun summer car.

Asking $95,000

2022 Sand Blast Edition fully optioned out
Only 13,200 miles
Excellent condition inside and out
Never been off-road
Undercarriage professionally rust proof treated
Hand washed
HK audio
Beige accents
Carbon Fiber
Bed Liner
Stock Tonneau cover

No accidents
No pets in the truck, Never been smoked in

I am located in Thomaston, ME. Can be picked up, or delivery of vehicle is at buyers expense.

Please feel free to message me with any questions.

Dmitri

Attachments

• 69D6EC87-04D0-46D3-85A5-F29B544E64DC.png
    69D6EC87-04D0-46D3-85A5-F29B544E64DC.png
    959.9 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_2090.MOV
    41.7 MB
  • IMG_2091.MOV
    34.3 MB
Agree with you. I hate to sell it. But I’m a commercial lobsterman, and I’m on an offshore boat 300 days a year. 2 weeks at a time. Then 2 days home and do it over again. I don’t want it sitting in my garage and keep paying on it if it is not being used. This is my second TRX. I had a 2023 level 1 (traded it for GLE 63 S for a family suv) before and this one is so much quieter inside I love that about it. And they are quite rare which is awesome too.

Monday Bump. Truck is waiting for a good owner

Man, the pics of these never do them justice. The color looks so much better in person, kind of like Grabber Blue on the Fords. GLWS!

Thank you, I’ll get home from a fishing trip, I’ll take better photos

I
Man, the pics of these never do them justice. The color looks so much better in person, kind of like Grabber Blue on the Fords. GLWS!
I agree, photos online of Sandblast never look right. However in person the truck looks amazing! I’m so glad I got one and get more compliments on this one over my white one. The right buyer will come. Have you tried putting it on autotrader?

Attachments

• IMG_4578.jpeg
    IMG_4578.jpeg
    368.8 KB · Views: 76
I had a white one ‘23 level 1 that I sold, I didn’t care much for a digital dash, color popped though , made it look even bigger. I like Sand better though. Might even say f** it, and not sell it at all. Yes, I listed it on auto trader for $99k. When i looked around what other places are selling them for (very few with lower miles), that number looked fair.

is that a 20% on your side windows? Did you do any on the windshield?

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back