Southern Nevada Owners Group

NV_TRX

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Military
USAF
I was planning on staying in a hotel and either near the airport or downtown by some cool bars.
Yeah, same here looking for a one way but they are at the dead of night…. Ugh
Southern NV Owners Group...

I'm in!

Red 2021 TRX L2, May 2021, 22K (s)miles so far.......
welcome….

evillrdnikon

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram 1500 Limited (Sold)
Current Ride #2
1973 Volkswagen Beetle
Military
Air Force
Yeah, same here looking for a one way but they are at the dead of night…. Ugh

welcome….
Not sure what airline but I’ve only been looking at using southwest and depending on the weekday or weekend they land at like 240 or like 4-5pm

evillrdnikon

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
1973 Volkswagen Beetle
Military
Air Force
Anyone in this group get XPEL PPF? I think I am gonna get the full front only and prime xr plus time by XPEL LAS VEGAS. Anyone here have any thoughts on that business?

NV_TRX

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Military
USAF
Anyone in this group get XPEL PPF? I think I am gonna get the full front only and prime xr plus time by XPEL LAS VEGAS. Anyone here have any thoughts on that business?
So I haven’t used them but that where I’m going for the tint. Maybe ppf after a bit. I have a quote for both. I went to visit on Saturday but they are closed weekends…. I should be there in 2 weeks will let you know what I think…..

evillrdnikon

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
1973 Volkswagen Beetle
Military
Air Force
So I haven’t used them but that where I’m going for the tint. Maybe ppf after a bit. I have a quote for both. I went to visit on Saturday but they are closed weekends…. I should be there in 2 weeks will let you know what I think…..
After some thinking I am probably gonna do the same and hold off on the PPF. Got quotes and ppf is expensive, hot damn. Lemme know how the tint turns out.

evillrdnikon

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
1973 Volkswagen Beetle
Military
Air Force
Agree and I’m only looking at partial. Will post about the tint…. 👍
take with a grain of salt but I was surfing around and thought i should share this

evillrdnikon

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
1973 Volkswagen Beetle
Military
Air Force
take with a grain of salt but I was surfing around and thought i should share this
I have had llumar 5% limo tint installed on my 2002 mazda b2300 back in the day (2004-5ish). It was just the carbon tint and i dont think ceramic existed back then. I will say the llumar was great and just this month it finally started to bubble in a corner.

the video pointed out the color of the tint. looks like the xpel has a slightly more blue hue to the film. assuming that is how they achieve higher IR block. LV Pro tint uses Rayno. The S9 line would be equivalent to the Prime XR Plus.

evillrdnikon

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
1973 Volkswagen Beetle
Military
Air Force
How y'all doin? 🤠😎

NV_TRX

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Military
USAF
Hey, was just thinking about you all. I have my truck taking it to XPEL tomorrow for tint! Kinda been working through the hemi squeak. Love the truck for sure!

NV_TRX

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Military
USAF
Hey, was just thinking about you all. I have my truck taking it to XPEL tomorrow for tint! Kinda been working through the hemi squeak. Love the truck for sure!
Took it for IGLA and compustar and did the road trip back from granger. Condition of the truck was perfect in and out in under 5. Amazing no pressure.

evillrdnikon

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
1973 Volkswagen Beetle
Military
Air Force
What is the hemi squeak? I've heard about the hemi tick but assume the hellcats engines are good since they use a higher volume oil pump and i think the other issue with the hemi engine was the broken bolt on the headers.
Took it for IGLA and compustar and did the road trip back from granger. Condition of the truck was perfect in and out in under 5. Amazing no pressure.
Where did you get the IGLA and compustar installed and what all did you get? How much if you dont mind me asking? How was the drive back from Granger? How was the PDI done by Granger? Glad you are enjoying it. I am still waiting. Granger said they got the truck in but have not in-processed the vehicle yet.

Spdrcrj

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
Military
USAF
Just had my mufflers removed and straight pipe put in by Performance muffler down on S Decatur. $190 out the door, just over an hour wait, and they did a great job. For anyone in S Nevada looking to have this done.

evillrdnikon

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
1973 Volkswagen Beetle
Military
Air Force
Just had my mufflers removed and straight pipe put in by Performance muffler down on S Decatur. $190 out the door, just over an hour wait, and they did a great job. For anyone in S Nevada looking to have this done.
how does it sound?

Spdrcrj

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
Military
USAF
To me……same as stock, just turned up a notch. Two notches at higher rpm’s. Truck sounds perfect to me now and it was cheap as shit.

Spdrcrj

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
Military
USAF
I ordered an S&B while I was there too.

Bigbite

TRX fiend
Reaction score
Was the IGLA installed in Vegas? I was thinking ravelco but not sure which one yet.

NV_TRX

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Military
USAF
Was the IGLA installed in Vegas? I was thinking ravelco but not sure which one yet.
I went the S&A about a 4 hours drive from granger. I got IGLA and the Compustar gps. So the squeak. It’s not horrible but noticeable in reverse and in drive. Sounds like a belt but isn’t. Actually took it back to granger after the alarm install and we started 3 others and they all had it to a degree. Heard it’s on all, even the new 392’s but heard one today at the tint shop and quiet as a mouse. IDK. Just in case am talking to ramcares. Other than the noise love the truck. Drive back via I70/80 was a breeze. Stayed with fam for a day or two in NE and stayed in CO for a night. Got honked at and flipped off by a semi during the break-in even tho I was in the slow lane with signs in the windows and hazards on. Nice but other than that everything was smooth. Was out of granger in like 3 minutes minus the truck orientation. No damage looked good, no complaints at all…

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com airRyd auto shipping