South Dakota TRX Owners

UnloosedChewtoy

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 Ram TRX Havoc 2019 Challenger Scat Pck 2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk
I did not see a thread for South Dakota owners yet, so thought I'd create one. I know there won't be as many of us as there are across the border in Minnesota, Nebraska, or Iowa, but hoping for a few of you to show up here! I live in SE South Dakota.

front_angle_resized.jpg
front_resized.jpg
side_resized.jpg

Love your truck, your state and especially your governor 😜
IMG_0187.jpeg

I did not see a thread for South Dakota owners yet, so thought I'd create one. I know there won't be as many of us as there are across the border in Minnesota, Nebraska, or Iowa, but hoping for a few of you to show up here! I live in SE South Dakota.

View attachment 103323
View attachment 103324
View attachment 103325
Very nice, I am happy to see that you can pull that off where you live. Here, it would stand out too much. This coming from a place where you see some pretty nice high end vehicles in all kinds of unique and crazy colors.

Very nice, I am happy to see that you can pull that off where you live. Here, it would stand out too much. This coming from a place where you see some pretty nice high end vehicles in all kinds of unique and crazy colors.
Thanks. The wife hates the color. She wanted me to get a Lunar, but I really like the yellow and black combo. If it was monotone yellow, I would not have bought it.

Love your truck, your state and especially your governor 😜
Thanks, we'll agree to disagree about cowboy barbee. ;)

Sioux Falls! Nice Havoc!
Thanks! I'll keep an eye out for you. I see a couple black TRXs around quite often, every once in a while a gray one, but I don't think I've seen yours around yet. Tryant package from Granger? Or did you have the "R" changed to red to match your wheels? (I forget which wheel combo comes on the Tyrants.)

Thanks. The wife hates the color. She wanted me to get a Lunar, but I really like the yellow and black combo. If it was monotone yellow, I would not have bought it.

My family was mixed on the Havoc. I really like what this guy did with his. I'm considering matte black roof wrap for the Lunar.

IMG_20230710_182039.jpg

Thanks, we'll agree to disagree about cowboy barbee. ;)

Thanks! I'll keep an eye out for you. I see a couple black TRXs around quite often, every once in a while a gray one, but I don't think I've seen yours around yet. Tryant package from Granger? Or did you have the "R" changed to red to match your wheels? (I forget which wheel combo comes on the Tyrants.)
Cowboy barbee?? Come on man......best governor we have had in decades. Perfect? No, but damn she has done a lot for our state and kept us open and running during the COVID lockdown BS.
Yes.....this is a Tyrant. Came with Vossens but I bought the Black Rhino Renos from a forum member to go with the red accents. Still have the Vossens with BFGs to go back and forth. I drive it occasionally to work and back, but don't have it out too much. It'd be fun to get together with some TRX's....maybe a meet up at cars and coffee or something!

Cowboy barbee?? Come on man......best governor we have had in decades. Perfect? No, but damn she has done a lot for our state and kept us open and running during the COVID lockdown BS.
Yes.....this is a Tyrant. Came with Vossens but I bought the Black Rhino Renos from a forum member to go with the red accents. Still have the Vossens with BFGs to go back and forth. I drive it occasionally to work and back, but don't have it out too much. It'd be fun to get together with some TRX's....maybe a meet up at cars and coffee or something!
One person said he liked her, I came back with I’m not a fan. I know you have no ill will here, so can we leave it at that and please not bring politics into our zen truck space? 🍻

Did you drive a factory TRX before testing out a Tyrant? If so, how’d they compare?

If we can find some more TRX buddies, I’d be up for a cars and coffee visit.

Back