TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 Ford F450
Current Ride #2
23 TRX/22 TRX (sold), C8 HTC, 392, Explorer ST
Military
Army (Retired)
I bought this and never installed it. I forgot about it until cleaning out the TRX box (sold the truck). Paid $130 (tax,shipping, extra remote), asking $60 - I think that's pretty fair and I'll ship in the US...not overseas :)
PATENTED INTELLIGENT RELAY IMMOBILIZER...Remote Control Starter/Fuel Pump Relay Vehicle Immobilizer. Simple to Install...Plugs into Starter or Fuel Pump Relay Socket in the Fuse Box mounted under the Hood. Has AUTO ARMING feature for possible insurance discounts. Arms automatically 30 seconds after ignition is turned off.

I also have a full set of fender flares - I bought a set thinking Koons was going to deliver them all scratched up and they didn't. $125 - local pickup on those. I'll get a picture of them tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20240504_154241.jpg
    20240504_154241.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
interested on the relay pls pm me

Going to confess I never installed it until testing it for the guy who bought it...works sweet. I have Ravelcos installed in everything and just forgot about it.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back