Sandblast Ram TRX Photo Thread

Milton Ruben Motors located in Augusta Ga. has one for MSRP ... 2K deposit req. not sure if still available.....
call Jesse ... 706-609-5972

You can get them on eBay powder coated

Man, the 12 year old in me hates you for posting this right now! I keep telling myself the stock black wheels are fine. Shit…

20220709_093338.jpg

Milton Ruben Motors located in Augusta Ga. has one for MSRP ... 2K deposit req. not sure if still available.....
call Jesse ... 706-609-5972

it's still available at MSRP... surprised no one snatched this up yet ....

The wait is killing me. My truck is sitting in the railyard just down the road from the dealership. It's been there since the 27th of June. Just waiting on the trucking company to deliver it to the dealership so they can do the PDI. Once complete, the dealership will be delivering the truck to my front door.

Here's hoping to having her parked in my garage within the next or so. 🙏

Just found out that my truck is in paint as of yesterday. Hopefully, it will move through everything else swiftly. I can’t wait to finally get behind the wheel of this beast!!

I’m trying but they hit me with a real low trade in. Everyone else is 88-92k, they offered me $80k
yes,...
l understand ... trades make it a little harder ... good luck and hope you work out a deal ...

yes,...
l understand ... trades make it a little harder ... good luck and hope you work out a deal ...
I guess they’re a dealer who offer 4% off orders so to offer high trade is tough, which I get but they’ll be able to sell mine on lot for significantly more for uneducated buyers

Down here in South Florida. They’re asking $50k over hahaha I told them I’ll make sure everyone knows not to do business with them. Dadeland and Kendall Ram, both $50k. 5-20k is one thing, but $50k?!?!? Crack pipes

I’m trying but they hit me with a real low trade in. Everyone else is 88-92k, they offered me $80k
Did you try CarMax or Givemethevin? Might be able to make it work that way...

I guess they’re a dealer who offer 4% off orders so to offer high trade is tough, which I get but they’ll be able to sell mine on lot for significantly more for uneducated buyers

Down here in South Florida. They’re asking $50k over hahaha I told them I’ll make sure everyone knows not to do business with them. Dadeland and Kendall Ram, both $50k. 5-20k is one thing, but $50k?!?!? Crack pipes

l don't recognize Milton Ruben Motors as one of the discount dealers ... so lm surprised there offer was so low ...

We need more pictures of these trucks! They look so epic.
I will get more posted this week. Other things on my mind. But I did almost laugh tonight when I looked back at it while walking into the house, because its ridiculous how much I like the color on this truck. Almost looked Gray tonight in the evening light.

yes,... just noticed in this pic you installed a set of off-road boards .... l'm going w/ the Mopar power boards on mine ...
Do you think they will be completely hidden? I was thinking of ordering them for when mine arrives, but after looking at different picks, I am worried there will be an odd looking black line on the bottom.

I will get more posted this week. Other things on my mind. But I did almost laugh tonight when I looked back at it while walking into the house, because its ridiculous how much I like the color on this truck. Almost looked Gray tonight in the evening light.
That is one of the reasons I went with this color too, the variations based on lighting is really awesome.

Do you think they will be completely hidden? I was thinking of ordering them for when mine arrives, but after looking at different picks, I am worried there will be an odd looking black line on the bottom.

look at pic's of the Ram 1500 Limited ... they have the factory mopar power running boards ... this will help you ... l love the clean look of the power boards ...

Back