S&B Intake Pre-order

Don't hold you breath.
Called them this am...still a "few weeks away"...
End of May is the new date

Frustrating but I’m sure also the same supply chain BS I see everywhere. We ordered patio furniture in January. Were told it was on back order and expected April. Then in April told November. Then half of it came in last week and the other half expected in two weeks. Businesses are finding it impossible to keep dates.

Frustrating but I’m sure also the same supply chain BS I see everywhere. We ordered patio furniture in January. Were told it was on back order and expected April. Then in April told November. Then half of it came in last week and the other half expected in two weeks. Businesses are finding it impossible to keep dates.
Yeah same here. Have some furniture on order that was supposed to be 1-2 months, 6+ and no dice. Which, I get it. It's just nice to know sometimes exactly why it's delayed. Is it supply chain, or is it lackluster performance numbers, or inability to get CARB certification or something like that. Because "wait 2 more weeks" gets old, we're on the 3rd or 4th iteration of that now with no additional clarity. Essentially they are saying "It'll be ready when it's ready". I don't find that quite as acceptable with no context.

Yeah same here. Have some furniture on order that was supposed to be 1-2 months, 6+ and no dice. Which, I get it. It's just nice to know sometimes exactly why it's delayed. Is it supply chain, or is it lackluster performance numbers, or inability to get CARB certification or something like that. Because "wait 2 more weeks" gets old, we're on the 3rd or 4th iteration of that now with no additional clarity. Essentially they are saying "It'll be ready when it's ready". I don't find that quite as acceptable with no context.
I agree. They should be sending out information at least to those who have pre orders.

I agree. They should be sending out information at least to those who have pre orders.
Yep. Without this forum we'd basically all be on our own and they'd be fielding a hundred separate calls from people who expected something to show up this week. Kinda bad on the customer sat side of things.

We have 20 units on order for stock. We were also given mid May as an eta.

We have 20 units on order for stock. We were also given mid May as an eta.
I've asked my shop to call to ask for clarity...maybe you guys could do the same. Because from what we're seeing this morning...mid May just turned into June.

I've asked my shop to call to ask for clarity...maybe you guys could do the same. Because from what we're seeing this morning...mid May just turned into June.

We placed the order once the part number was released months ago. I can follow up today. While we do have several pre orders, I always like to rather have the product in our shop with my hands touching it. As you can see, eta's change constantly.

We placed the order once the part number was released months ago. I can follow up today. While we do have several pre orders, I always like to rather have the product in our shop with my hands touching it. As you can see, eta's change constantly.
My shop talked to them. Same deal, another 2 weeks. They stated supply chain issues this time, no additional clarity.

I think it's hard to have much faith when it's the same "2 more weeks" again and again - the reality is (from what it sounds like) they probably don't know how long it will be either.

My shop talked to them. Same deal, another 2 weeks. They stated supply chain issues this time, no additional clarity.

I think it's hard to have much faith when it's the same "2 more weeks" again and again - the reality is (from what it sounds like) they probably don't know how long it will be either.

I shot over an email, will keep you posted.

Then don’t provide dates. Don’t overpromise and under-deliver.

Still waiting to see the dyno numbers that were supposed to be out at the end of April

They finally updated their site indicating June for dyno numbers 😑
Damn. I got bored checking their site once a week.. thank you for the update. I feel like they wouldn’t release a product until numbers are released which makes me feel like it’s going to be June before products are in hand..

Back