brettf86 TRX Member Joined Jun 24, 2026 Messages 38 Gallery 2 Reaction score 44 Location Oxford MI Current Ride 2027 trx Today at 8:39 AM #1 I got the roof only wrapped on my 27 today Attachments trx roof wrap.webp 113.6 KB · Views: 21
J Jet55 TRX Member Joined Oct 24, 2021 Messages 30 Gallery 3 Reaction score 54 Location Chicago Current Ride 21 Ram Limited Today at 10:46 AM #2 brettf86 said: I got the roof only wrapped on my 27 today Click to expand... Looks great. I am doing mine including the a,b,c pillars and part of the hood
brettf86 said: I got the roof only wrapped on my 27 today Click to expand... Looks great. I am doing mine including the a,b,c pillars and part of the hood
Frank1 TRX Fan Joined Aug 25, 2026 Messages 67 Reaction score 63 Location New Jersey Current Ride Ford Raptor Today at 10:53 AM #3 Looks great with your exterior color scheme.