DefusE

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 VW Tiguan SEL
Current Ride #2
2023 Hydro Blue🦖
I’m kinda little bit tiny upsetti it looks like a TRX.

Massing front seats and bigger front seat bolsters sure would be nice in the Rex lol

Dam thing looks identical tho. Will be sad when one comes around with a mild tune and beats us

Massing front seats and bigger front seat bolsters sure would be nice in the Rex lol

Dam thing looks identical tho. Will be sad when one comes around with a mild tune and beats us
Time to add stuff to the shopping list

This article explains it perfectly, “The TRX was the halo, the RHO is for the people.” The people can drive a I6 turbo and we can enjoy the Halo.

I mean part of me is happy nothing was changed. Imagine what would happen to the aftermarket support if it didn't cross over. At least this way I feel like at least the platform is still around and more companies will make stuff for it. Will I buy one? yea probably not. haha. But I really don't get why people are saying "oh look at that pile of crap". Dude, its your truck with a different motor. Is it for us? no, but I hope a crap ton of them sell and we start seeing some good support for the platform and things aren't all one off's. Like the type of support the raptor has or even remotely close would be nice.

I mean part of me is happy nothing was changed. Imagine what would happen to the aftermarket support if it didn't cross over. At least this way I feel like at least the platform is still around and more companies will make stuff for it. Will I buy one? yea probably not. haha. But I really don't get why people are saying "oh look at that pile of crap". Dude, its your truck with a different motor. Is it for us? no, but I hope a crap ton of them sell and we start seeing some good support for the platform and things aren't all one off's. Like the type of support the raptor has or even remotely close would be nice.
Dude u hit the nail on the head here. 100%.

Only wish every RHO had non-removable “RHO” etched into the paint on all sides so no speculation if its a Rex lol.

I'm glad it exists in a more accessible package. Sure its backwards of what Ford did with Raptor but still glad to see something out there for people that can't or don't want to spend 100k+ for a truck. I've always liked the "if you know you know" styling of my truck, and I think that even more so the case now. I dig it.

Sure its backwards of what Ford did with Raptor
The regular Raptor and the Raptor R look very similar too, I just wish they would have significantly changed the grill at least...

But it is what it is... And it will never be a REX, especially in the morning!🇺🇲

PS. Elections have consequences boys and girls, remember that in November...

The regular Raptor and the Raptor R look very similar too, I just wish they would have significantly changed the grill at least...

But it is what it is... And it will never be a REX, especially in the morning!🇺🇲

PS. Elections have consequences boys and girls, remember that in November...
I was referring to the timeline of the release - Ram went higher performance first

Nothing will replace the Rex 🇺🇸

I’m kinda little bit tiny upsetti it looks like a TRX.
Should we really be surprised? Dodge did the same thing with the widebody Challenger Hellcats, offering the 392 in a widebody. Dumb it down, drop the price and go for a cash grab.

Back