Hello all! I recently bought a 24 TRX and after doing so decided to get a Tazer for 3 options, Auto fold mirrors, park cam, and Amber DRLs. After enabling the Amber DRL setting I have an ongoing issue where my right turn signal will error saying turn signal out, and the dash will show its hyperflashing (it's not on the outside). The strange issue with this is the problem will only happen when driving at night. If I use my right turn signal at night it will error and go back to standard white DRL and no longer flash, if I turn the truck off as well as leave my hazards on for a little it will fix the turn signal and turn the DRL back to Amber but after using the signal again it will repeat the error. I emailed zautomotive and all they did was ask me if I did a full reboot when enabling the settings for them to save, which in their own manual states in bright red text it is not required for live settings so you can guess how helpful that was. Curious what you guys think would be the next best course of action here?