TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
'23 TRX
Current Ride #2
Toyota Sequoia
1682641328900.png
1682641426758.png

I have this thing blinking. I must have messed up the sequence of starting the Compustar system, but this indicator is on. My scan tool could not reset it. Any ideas? Drives fine IGLA code still works.

The manual says your parking brake isn't functioning properly.
Parking Brake.jpg

This was caused by not following the right sequence on the CompuStar...all good now. The folks at Sound Evolution in Houston and (@Air’d outSRT ) gave me the scoop. So for those that have IGLA and CompuStar...the resolution was to park it, lock it, and the next morning try it and the codes should clear. That's what worked for me.

So this is happening to me, remote started, not sure why or how but the parking brake light started blinking. The IGLA code was entered and the truck starts and moves if I attempt to do so, however the blinking parking brake message won't go away.
Any ideas?
Luckily I'm I'm my driveway

So this is happening to me, remote started, not sure why or how but the parking brake light started blinking. The IGLA code was entered and the truck starts and moves if I attempt to do so, however the blinking parking brake message won't go away.
Any ideas?
Luckily I'm I'm my driveway
I just talked to Luis about your vehicle. If you remote start, get in and try to place into gear without the pin it will auto park. When it auto parks the vehicle sets the parking brake as a safety measure. Yours tried to set it and there was an issue with it setting one or both of them so the light starts flashing to show there is a fault in your parking brake system. If it doesn’t stop after a couple drive cycles then it will need to be looked at. The plug with 2 wires going into the rear calipers have been known to have bad seals and the connections get corrosion. Try that first

I just talked to Luis about your vehicle. If you remote start, get in and try to place into gear without the pin it will auto park. When it auto parks the vehicle sets the parking brake as a safety measure. Yours tried to set it and there was an issue with it setting one or both of them so the light starts flashing to show there is a fault in your parking brake system. If it doesn’t stop after a couple drive cycles then it will need to be looked at. The plug with 2 wires going into the rear calipers have been known to have bad seals and the connections get corrosion. Try that first
Thank you for the help.
I think what I could have done was quickly shift to gear right after placing the code after remote starting.
I left it alone for like 10 mins, tried to start again and the brake light was still blinking.

I then entered the pin code, put it into gear, drove slowly like 2 feet switched to neutral, then to park again and the code went away. All back to normal, made a few stops and all working as expected.

Thank you for the help.
I think what I could have done was quickly shift to gear right after placing the code after remote starting.
I left it alone for like 10 mins, tried to start again and the brake light was still blinking.

I then entered the pin code, put it into gear, drove slowly like 2 feet switched to neutral, then to park again and the code went away. All back to normal, made a few stops and all working as expected.
Set the parking brake and release it a few times to make sure there isn’t a fault in the parking brake system

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back