Redline Drive Line Fluids

Georgia TRX

TRX Junkie
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 TRX
Hello all

I am going to be replacing all Mopar drive line fluids with Redline in a few weeks when they are re-stocked on the Redline website.

Front Diff will be 75W-90
Rear Diff will be 75W-140
Transmission will be D6 ATF

The question i have is about the Transfer Case. Redline's online tool for selecting the correct fluid indicates that you should use MT-LV 70W/75 GL-4 Gear Oil.

Anyone have that Redline oil in their Transfer Case and can confirm it works?

Thank you!

Hello all

I am going to be replacing all Mopar drive line fluids with Redline in a few weeks when they are re-stocked on the Redline website.

Front Diff will be 75W-90
Rear Diff will be 75W-140
Transmission will be D6 ATF

The question i have is about the Transfer Case. Redline's online tool for selecting the correct fluid indicates that you should use MT-LV 70W/75 GL-4 Gear Oil.

Anyone have that Redline oil in their Transfer Case and can confirm it works?

Thank you!
Ur changing ur tranny fluid already?? Dont u have to drop the entire pan?

Ur changing ur tranny fluid already?? Dont u have to drop the entire pan?
Hey man! Yeah i am, im almost at 40,000 miles. Just a drain and fill and i think a filter change.

Also, this truck has been abused by so many different people I am trying to give it some TLC.

Hey man! Yeah i am, im almost at 40,000 miles. Just a drain and fill and i think a filter change.

Also, this truck has been abused by so many different people I am trying to give it some TLC.
Dude take some pics for me if ya can. I've been terrified to touch my tranny in any FCA vehicle for some reason. The idea of breaking that seal makes me nervous lol. What happened to a good old drain bolt ya kno?!

Dude take some pics for me if ya can. I've been terrified to touch my tranny in any FCA vehicle for some reason. The idea of breaking that seal makes me nervous lol. What happened to a good old drain bolt ya kno?!
Ill try, im going to have my local mechanics do it.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back