RealTruck GoRack?

NelsoniteTReX

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Has anybody purchased one of these?

Best looking stake pocket mounted rack I've seen. I'm interested in seeing photos if anyone has it. Curious about the stake pocket mount.... I want to use it with my BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover, wondering how much (if any) I'd need to trim of the Bakflip where the rack mounts in the stake pockets. Not interested in a different tonneau cover.

1713288604349.png
1713288635235.png

Has anybody purchased one of these?

Best looking stake pocket mounted rack I've seen. I'm interested in seeing photos if anyone has it. Curious about the stake pocket mount.... I want to use it with my BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover, wondering how much (if any) I'd need to trim of the Bakflip where the rack mounts in the stake pockets. Not interested in a different tonneau cover.

View attachment 127768View attachment 127769
Honestly all you would need is T-Slot Rails which TruckHero / BAK may be able to get you. They have since expanded their offering of the T-Slot rails to work with quite a few of their tonneau covers. We don't have access to them yet but I've had some customers order them directly from the manufacturer.

Honestly all you would need is T-Slot Rails which TruckHero / BAK may be able to get you. They have since expanded their offering of the T-Slot rails to work with quite a few of their tonneau covers. We don't have access to them yet but I've had some customers order them directly from the manufacturer.
Yeah, I've seen a couple versions of the Putco t-slot rails. I think they look ok, but I have the Putco molle panels now and I have to say I'm really not impressed with the quality... so I'm a bit skeptical of their rails. I think I'd rather have the rack mounted directly to the stake pockets anyway, looks a bit cleaner in my opinion.

Yeah, I've seen a couple versions of the Putco t-slot rails. I think they look ok, but I have the Putco molle panels now and I have to say I'm really not impressed with the quality... so I'm a bit skeptical of their rails. I think I'd rather have the rack mounted directly to the stake pockets anyway, looks a bit cleaner in my opinion.
Without a doubt, that would look really good too.

Don't know much about any racks. I just know what I've seen some trucks have for downhill Alpine skis. I've seen a Rivian with cross bars and a ski rack. Also seen cross rails with roof boxes. We have a roof box for our SUV. And have been trying to figure out why people have them on trucks. Isn't that the point of the bed? Or do they have that much junk they need in some cases two roof boxes.

I just saw this released from Kuat for trucks. Appears to be adjustable, has attachments.

ive been looking at this and wondering the same thing with my Retrax cover. looks like the Retrax overlaps the stake pockets about halfway so i might just dremel it off.

Back