Picked up a Terminator

Louk

TRX Maniac
Joined
Oct 15, 2021
Messages
2,912
Gallery
209
Reaction score
4,631
Location
America
Current Ride
TRX / Super Dookie
Military
Marines/Army
Had been looking for a secondary vehicle for a while, terminator was always high on the list but they are very hard to come by.

Found one and it had every mod I was planning on doing.
Ported blower, bassani x, borla stingers, eibach springs, 315 rears…

First guy owned it for almost 18 years and took immaculate care of it.
81273283799__54738556-2F99-42D2-90C0-8AAA5A0B48D6.webp
IMG_9823.webp
IMG_9814.webp
IMG_9818.webp
 
I'm not much of a mustang guy but the terminator has always intrigued me. Nice find congrats 👌.
 
I’ll get some clips eventually. Was a 5 hour driving day getting it!

On the way home I had a clapped out Honda trying to talk to me about going to something 😂🤣😂
 
Looks slow. Lol only kidding. But not really.
No doubt many newer performance cars are faster, my M5 for example would destroy this!

The cobra just feels so much more raw and plain fun going 40, than the M5 at 140.
 
Those cobras were the shiz back in the day. Lets hear it whine 🤙
Did a little pull for you. The eibach springs are a little low for my taste. I may end up switching back to stock.


 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top