Photoshop colors

These look so good and real!! any chance you can do a flame red in monotone with the fender flares and front bumper in red too? Would be awesome as I have a flame red on order and contemplating on getting the bumpers and fenders color matched.
I'll see if I can do it tomorrow. I'm remote and have to access the file from my computer at home

I ordered White but would have loved Cranberry Pearl (have it on my Longhorn and love it) with matched bumpers and mirror caps...Thinking about painting my bumpers white and reducing the black to just the under the doors-will play in photo shop first however!

I ordered White but would have loved Cranberry Pearl (have it on my Longhorn and love it) with matched bumpers and mirror caps...Thinking about painting my bumpers white and reducing the black to just the under the doors-will play in photo shop first however!
I’m not familiar with that color (Cranberry Pearl). Would love to see a picture.

I’m not familiar with that color (Cranberry Pearl). Would love to see a picture.

Sorry, the official name is Delmonico Red Pearl (was listed as Cranberry Pearl in the dealers guide when I ordered) picture below...

B61BDE40-2D10-4ED3-B17B-BA222B140771_1_201_a.jpeg

Back