Palm Beach Cars & Coffee

Johnny@JustBoltOns

TRX Maniac
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX - AWE Exhaust, J&L Catch Can, Sentry CT Tonneau Cover, Tons of Rigid Lights, Weld 20x9 +0 Black Ledge Wheels, 35.5 BFG KO2s, Eibach Front Leveling Springs, aFe Pro 5R Intake.
Current Ride #2
2005 Mustang V8 Swapped / Insane Long Mod List.
Saw two TRX yesterday, was curious if anyone from here made it out there! Didn't get any shots as I was busy enjoying all the unique rides and keeping my pup hydrated.

"https://www.facebook.com/carsandcoffeepb"

1627311076705.png

1627311095444.png

1627310969381.png

1627311018902.png

1627311066386.png

I live in palm beach florida. Where’s this at? Florida or Cali?

I live in palm beach florida. Where’s this at? Florida or Cali?
Yup! They just started back up this past Sunday, next one is in a month.

Yup! They just started back up this past Sunday, next one is in a month.
Any chance you were parked next to me in Palm Beach Gardens on Saturday night? Walked out from dinner and a blue rebel was next to me (blk trx w temp tags). I came from a '19 Rebel- night and day difference my man- get excited.

Any chance you were parked next to me in Palm Beach Gardens on Saturday night? Walked out from dinner and a blue rebel was next to me (blk trx w temp tags). I came from a '19 Rebel- night and day difference my man- get excited.
I must have a twin in PBG! I was up in Fort Pierce for Mopar event at Islamorada Beer Company on Saturday night. Definitely worth checking that out if you haven't yet.

I must have a twin in PBG! I was up in Fort Pierce for Mopar event at Islamorada Beer Company on Saturday night. Definitely worth checking that out if you haven't yet.
must be! - Ive never seen a blue rebel before. Havent been yet, hopefully ill be out of my break in by the next event. Keeping it under 3,500 and 55 this past weekend was a challenge. Someone should make a Baby Onboard Break-in sign that lets everyone that tries to race you know to try again in a few weeks.

must be! - Ive never seen a blue rebel before. Havent been yet, hopefully ill be out of my break in by the next event. Keeping it under 3,500 and 55 this past weekend was a challenge. Someone should make a Baby Onboard Break-in sign that lets everyone that tries to race you know to try again in a few weeks.
Too funny, I'll be in those shoes eventually!

I'm about 20 mins away.. didn't know it started back up, ill be at the next for sure!

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back