OOPS. Was a Nice Car. Destroyed Now

Hey now.....I use a "hot rod" (Core i9 processor, 8TB SSD, 128G ram) computer everyday, 6-7 days a week. I usually have 4-5 versions of Revit and or Autocad open at any one time. Along with Outlook, Excel, Word, Bluebeam, etc. all on a 43" monitor. Oh yea Chrome with 8-9 pages open...chatting with you fine folks! Wouldn't be able to do business without it! Cheers!
I'm running about the same specs and just ran into a 1gb file...Plant 3D is no joke
 
I'm running about the same specs and just ran into a 1gb file...Plant 3D is no joke
100%! Moving from the 2D world into 3D modeling increased the files sizes exponentially. But the cloud sharing ability makes coordination between disciplines seamless. I praise the Allo Fiber gods everyday (symmetrical up and down speeds)! Now if I could just get the GC's to build it the way I draw it.... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Cheers!
 
100%! Moving from the 2D world into 3D modeling increased the files sizes exponentially. But the cloud sharing ability makes coordination between disciplines seamless. I praise the Allo Fiber gods everyday (symmetrical up and down speeds)! Now if I could just draw it correctly so the contractors can actually install it.... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Cheers!
Being a contractor, I took the liberty of fixing your statement for you.
 
Being a contractor, I took the liberty of fixing your statement for you.
Hey, thanks for proving my point. That is exactly what happens in the field!
You guys, always changing my stuff! ;) ;) ;) ;)
 
Hey now.....I use a "hot rod" (Core i9 processor, 8TB SSD, 128G ram) computer everyday, 6-7 days a week. I usually have 4-5 versions of Revit and or Autocad open at any one time. Along with Outlook, Excel, Word, Bluebeam, etc. all on a 43" monitor. Oh yea Chrome with 8-9 pages open...chatting with you fine folks! Wouldn't be able to do business without it! Cheers!
nice. I use Revit daily also. Have to slum it and go back into autocad every once in a while. I wish I had a i9 processor :ROFLMAO:
 
nice. I use Revit daily also. Have to slum it and go back into autocad every once in a while. I wish I had a i9 processor :ROFLMAO:
I used Autocad for years, making the switch to Revit was tough. Especially with families and projects not being backward compatible! But after 5-6 years with Revit doing a project in Autocad, is like writing on stone tablet. I have always had great luck the HP Omen gaming computers. Cheers !
 
100%! Moving from the 2D world into 3D modeling increased the files sizes exponentially. But the cloud sharing ability makes coordination between disciplines seamless. I praise the Allo Fiber gods everyday (symmetrical up and down speeds)! Now if I could just get the GC's to build it the way I draw it.... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Cheers!
I'm a GC but I'll laugh at that all day long!
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top