OEM Tonneau Cover

Posted mine over 7 months ago for 399 in nj with 0 interested parties

What condition? Is it the 4 clamp one and how much for shipping or is it local pickup only?
Its good. 20,000 miles on it. Been sitting outside since sept. Yes 4 clamps. Mopar tri fold cover. Yea i dont wana ship it

It’s good. 20,000 miles on it. Been sitting outside since sept. Yes 4 clamps. Mopar tri fold cover. Yea i dont wana ship it
I get not wanting to ship it. I’ll post an ad and see what happens

Thanks. That looks like a decent used one but I’m worried about what that stain might be. I may just post a WTB on the forum here and offer someone $500 for their takeoff and see what happens. I’m not in a hurry or anything so I can probably grab a nice one for half the price of a new one.
I have a t
Thanks. That looks like a decent used one but I’m worried about what that stain might be. I may just post a WTB on the forum here and offer someone $500 for their takeoff and see what happens. I’m not in a hurry or anything so I can probably grab a nice one for half the price of a new one.
I have the 4 clamp soft cover and I’m in San Diego. I could be able to meet you half way for a drop off depending on what part of Arizona you are in. I can send pics early next week ( out of town).

I have a t

I have the 4 clamp soft cover and I’m in San Diego. I could be able to meet you half way for a drop off depending on what part of Arizona you are in. I can send pics early next week ( out of town).
Also interested, in Palm Springs.

I have a t

I think I’ve got a line on one but if it doesn’t work out we could arrange a meeting. A guy I know is gonna be at Stagecoach in Indio in a couple weeks and he could pay and pick up.

Back