NY/NJ/CT/PA Meet Up

I used to go to Carlise for the Custom Compact show and the Mopar show back when I was very active with the car scene (1999-2008) It was always such a big event. We would be there from Friday morning until Sunday night. It is a little bit of a drive but was always a great weekend. At the time I was part of a different car club obviously and we would have 40-60 members come out. We would block up a whole hotel. Damn those were the days... hahaha

Yeah.. They sure were. Between the import show and the truck show they were some wild weekends. I wish I could make the Califon show. My Rex is pretty stock.. But I'd love to check out some of your builds in person...
I used to go to Carlise for the Custom Compact show and the Mopar show back when I was very active with the car scene (1999-2008) It was always such a big event. We would be there from Friday morning until Sunday night. It is a little bit of a drive but was always a great weekend. At the time I was part of a different car club obviously and we would have 40-60 members come out. We would block up a whole hotel. Damn those were the days... hahaha

I went to carlisle All Chrysler many years. We still get together and hang out every year even if we don’t go to the show field. I’m still up in the air if I will make the trip this year or not. I doubt I will register my trx though even if I do.

Unfortunately I'm not going to make it. Enjoy all, catch you on the next one.

I saw on Califon website to check their Facebook for up to date information such as Rain. I see weather showing rain tomorrow and Saturday. If anyone hears about it moving to Sunday please post here.

I saw on Califon website to check their Facebook for up to date information such as Rain. I see weather showing rain tomorrow and Saturday. If anyone hears about it moving to Sunday please post here.
So far, central jersey weather for Saturday looks like a brief thunderstorm in the late afternoon, otherwise should be a beautiful day!

Ok you were right… my weather app must have been behind, but just got a note… show is pushed to Sunday morning.

1686853214415.png

unfortunately it’s father’s day i’m doing something with my pops. i’ll catch you guys at the next local show/meet up

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back