Newby

Window tinting is tricky in real life and digitally. :p @1Brokeyoke I took the liberty of giving your Beast a digital makeover and basking it in a harvest sunrise!

Good luck and launch often!

View attachment 125527
Now I’ve got to go get those front windows tinted , looks great
Appreciate the visual push 😂

@Eighty @IdahoKTM @RAMTRX22

5% ceramic

IMG_6063.jpeg

Wanted to throw a quick shout out to the TRX family here on this site !
I recently purchased my first TRX ( 2024 Final Edition Harvest Sunrise ) in February after years of thinking “ what am I waiting for “!

I am certainly excited to start driving this truck and enjoying all it has to offer. Obviously this site is invaluable to rookies like myself and I look forward to becoming more involved.
Welcome to the site. Do I see Kissing Camels in the background of your pics?

I recently purchased my first TRX ( 2024 Final Edition Harvest Sunrise )
Stunning color. May be my new favorite after seeing it in the sun. Congrats

Great looking truck!

Saw a bunch of mod recommendations but noone asked how you're actually going to use the truck.

How are you gonna use it? Desert bomber? Street queen? Dragster?

Great looking truck!

Saw a bunch of mod recommendations but noone asked how you're actually going to use the truck.

Great looking truck!

Off-road bomber ( no desert ) and street queen mix . It will get used

Off-road bomber ( no desert ) and street queen mix . It will get used
Then get some 37s, Eibach springs if you want more aggressive offset on your wheels, and @Mazzulla billet UCA and Trailing arms.

If you really want to send it, kings do wonders.

Then get some 37s, Eibach springs if you want more aggressive offset on your wheels, and @Mazzulla billet UCA and Trailing arms.

If you really want to send it, kings do wonders.
Do you use any of these components on your TRX ?

Do you use any of these components on your TRX ?
37s and the mazzulla parts I have. I haven’t done eibach springs because I’m going with kings when I decide to finally bite the bullet. With kings, you are able to get the same front lift that you get with the eibachs plus additional performance off-road.

37s and the mazzulla parts I have. I haven’t done eibach springs because I’m going with kings when I decide to finally bite the bullet. With kings, you are able to get the same front lift that you get with the eibachs plus additional performance off-road.
Any tire rub issues

I recently purchased my first TRX ( 2024 Final Edition Harvest Sunrise ) in February after years of thinking “ what am I waiting for “!

I am certainly excited to start driving this truck and enjoying all it has to offer. Obviously this site is invaluable to rookies like myself and I look forward to becoming more involved.
That color looks amazing! Congratulations on your purchase and enjoy every mile driven.

Just wanted to let everyone know ( about 30 posts on it 😂 ) I am now IGLA protected and have window tint 😊!!! Lift a 37 next

Thanks again to everyone who posted on here - been a great help

Congratulations on the truck love the color

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back