New TRX purchaser

James Greg

TRX Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
11
Location
Kentucky
Current Ride
2024 Ford Bronco Badlands
My name is James and I just purchased a 2027 TRX that says it is currently being built. I have a VON and VIN. I am excited but nervous about this site since there is so much cool information on here. I hope I can find if mine has been built and any idea on when it migh ship to my dealership. I have never spent so much on a truck or car but man you only live once right? :)
 
My name is James and I just purchased a 2027 TRX that says it is currently being built. I have a VON and VIN. I am excited but nervous about this site since there is so much cool information on here. I hope I can find if mine has been built and any idea on when it migh ship to my dealership. I have never spent so much on a truck or car but man you only live once right? :)
DM me your VIN and VON. And the last name on the order - you have two first names so I don’t know what to make of that :D
 
I appreciate your help. I just sent you a DM. This website/ forum is AWESOME!!!!!
 
My name is James and I just purchased a 2027 TRX that says it is currently being built. I have a VON and VIN. I am excited but nervous about this site since there is so much cool information on here. I hope I can find if mine has been built and any idea on when it migh ship to my dealership. I have never spent so much on a truck or car but man you only live once right? :)
Be a good idea to look into security, Louisville and Jtown is a shithole and it will be gone before you know it. I am not far from you and get get you locked down.

Josh
 
I only install the best there is. Do your research though. I am next to Fort Knox.

Spynexusa.Com

Josh
Thank you for the fast response how much is the system and how much do you charge? They are saying it won’t be delivered till mid to late Oct, but I’d like to have a game plan ready. Been watching YouTube videos and I’m seeing these cars will hellcat engines are stolen a lot. I had a Challenger for a few years but had the 6.4 and never had issues. lol
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top