New to the TRX from SD

Welcome, get IGLA installed ASAP (unless it came with it from the previous owner) that way you get to keep your truck from being stolen.

68b63a48-54eb-4e8a-9c4a-23719bd3b11a_text.gif

Welcome, get IGLA installed ASAP (unless it came with it from the previous owner) that way you get to keep your truck from being stolen.
Appointment on Friday! Not going to lie, wondered what that was on the invoice when purchasing.

Welcome to the club and congrats! Cheers.

hey welcome and congrats!

IGLA in SD? Better safe than sorry but probably overkill here…….and who here even installs it?

Welcome aboard and congratulations!! Where are your pics??

Looks like the closest IGLA to us is just north of the Twin Cities. Next up is one in Golden, CO.

I agree with the overkill bit for SD and chose not to for mine. Kill switch, lots of GPS/trackers, wired in extra horns (in case they snip the wires for the factory ones), deleted the door lock pins, and had the key fob lockout TSB done though. We will see if I regret my decision later.

IGLA in SD? Better safe than sorry but probably overkill here…….and who here even installs it?

Welcome aboard and congratulations!! Where are your pics??
I believe the nearest IGLA installation shop would be in Golden, CO? I live in MT and drove to Lacey, WA to have my IGLA installed. I thought the same, will my TRX be stolen where I live? But after reading all the “stolen” posts, I thought what I paid for this baby, a few $1k more is worth it … for me anyway.

Welcome aboard and congratulations!! Where are

Looks like the closest IGLA to us is just north of the Twin Cities. Next up is one in Golden, CO.

I agree with the overkill bit for SD and chose not to for mine. Kill switch, lots of GPS/trackers, wired in extra horns (in case they snip the wires for the factory ones), deleted the door lock pins, and had the key fob lockout TSB done though. We will see if I regret my decision later.
Bought from Billion, wasn't IGLA but they kept the "Karr Auto Security" on the purchase for $500 oer the invoice. After appointment, the guy mentioned they don't have the kill switch for the truck but they have tracking, some sort of shock sensor that if they detect it, they disable the push start, etc.
Probably a waste of $500 in SD, but never know I guess. In this case, probably just a quick and easy extra income for dealership and the security system for a partnership.

Bought from Billion, wasn't IGLA but they kept the "Karr Auto Security" on the purchase for $500 oer the invoice. After appointment, the guy mentioned they don't have the kill switch for the truck but they have tracking, some sort of shock sensor that if they detect it, they disable the push start, etc.
Probably a waste of $500 in SD, but never know I guess. In this case, probably just a quick and easy extra income for dealership and the security system for a partnership.
Karr is a gimmick from everything I read, sorry to say. More than a few people say you should find it, carefully remove it, and fix the damage it may have caused (usually installed poorly with cheapo wiring splices/connectors). I know Billion loves to tack on little "non-negotiable" bits like that, and I try to steer clear of them for that and other reasons I won't go into here (long stories for another day). Hopefully they cut you a decent deal on that TRX.

My preference used to be Iverson in Mitchell, but once the ownership of that was passed down to the son (or grandson? I cannot recall), it has become more and more about the money, rather than relationships giving them multiple vehicle purchases over the years. I've still had good service experiences there though, and several of the staff are still good.

Ended up driving down to Lincoln, NE, to snag my TRX at MSRP, back when that was the best you could hope for.

Karr is a gimmick from everything I read, sorry to say. More than a few people say you should find it, carefully remove it, and fix the damage it may have caused (usually installed poorly with cheapo wiring splices/connectors). I know Billion loves to tack on little "non-negotiable" bits like that, and I try to steer clear of them for that and other reasons I won't go into here (long stories for another day). Hopefully they cut you a decent deal on that TRX.

My preference used to be Iverson in Mitchell, but once the ownership of that was passed down to the son (or grandson? I cannot recall), it has become more and more about the money, rather than relationships giving them multiple vehicle purchases over the years. I've still had good service experiences there though, and several of the staff are still good.

Ended up driving down to Lincoln, NE, to snag my TRX at MSRP, back when that was the best you could hope for.
I agree wholeheartedly about Billion. They have been scamming people for decades in Sioux Falls.
The latest is the tail light flicker package for $399 which really is worth $30- and forced on all new vehicles at all of their dealerships. They are by far the sleaziest dealer in our area. Hope they gave you a decent deal on the TRX. I was there the other day looking at a used Raptor and they would give me $76k trade on my 2024 Wrangler 392 with 2k miles. Of course I walked away.
They just finally brought their 2024 final edition TRXs down to MSRP after asking over for months.

I bought both my TRXs and Wrangler 392 from Granger for large discounts. I asked Billion to match to keep business local and you can guess how that worked out. Hope to see you guys around! Cars and coffee is fun at Schulte Subaru multiple times during the summer.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back