New to the forum! - Micah (Pressnell Auto Detailing)

Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX, 2016 Challenger Hellcat, 2010 Ram 1500
Hey all! I’m Micah in Nashville Tennessee. I graduated college from Belmont University last summer in business administration. I have owned my auto detailing business for 4 years now in Nashville. I specialize in high end and exotic vehicles. I also worked at Bentley, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin of Nashville dealership(s). I currently daily drive my 2022 TRX I bought in December 5 months ago I bought from a customer of mine who ordered the vehicle new and I was able to purchase it with 1,300 miles on it. I also own a 2016 Hellcat challenger I bought about a year ago from another customer of mine and it is in the same spec as the TRX. I also have a 2010 Ram 1500 my employees drive for work.

Attachments

• 6D6F9087-818B-46C6-A933-1A42A58677F5.jpeg
    6D6F9087-818B-46C6-A933-1A42A58677F5.jpeg
    187.3 KB · Views: 109
  • _DSC6089-Enhanced-NR.jpeg
    _DSC6089-Enhanced-NR.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0363.jpeg
    IMG_0363.jpeg
    242.7 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0286.jpeg
    IMG_0286.jpeg
    356.5 KB · Views: 63
  • _DSC5771.jpeg
    _DSC5771.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 64
  • _DSC5687-Enhanced-NR.jpeg
    _DSC5687-Enhanced-NR.jpeg
    209.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0672.jpeg
    IMG_0672.jpeg
    485.1 KB · Views: 61
Hey all! I’m Micah in Nashville Tennessee. I graduated college from Belmont University last summer in business administration. I have owned my auto detailing business for 4 years now in Nashville. I specialize in high end and exotic vehicles. I also worked at Bentley, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin of Nashville dealership(s). I currently daily drive my 2022 TRX I bought in December 5 months ago I bought from a customer of mine who ordered the vehicle new and I was able to purchase it with 1,300 miles on it. I also own a 2016 Hellcat challenger I bought about a year ago from another customer of mine and it is in the same spec as the TRX. I also have a 2010 Ram 1500 my employees drive for work.
Welcome Micah! Nice, very nice
Mopar fleet ❤️🖤❤️
Great photos too!

Welcome aboard and congrats!

I'll be the first one to ask... what's the auto theft trend in your area? If its anything as bad as most major cities, you'll see almost everyone here recommending IGLA for both your cars. I am playing it a bit risky myself by doing everything else (relocated horns, deleted door lock pins, kill switch, lots of GPS trackers, etc.) and no IGLA, but I also live in a metro area of less than half a million.

Welcome aboard and congrats!

I'll be the first one to ask... what's the auto theft trend in your area? If its anything as bad as most major cities, you'll see almost everyone here recommending IGLA for both your cars. I am playing it a bit risky myself by doing everything else (relocated horns, deleted door lock pins, kill switch, lots of GPS trackers, etc.) and no IGLA, but I also live in a metro area of less than half a million.
I do not believe Nashville is too bad for auto theft in general besides some Hyundais and Kia’s that are extremely easy to steal. My challenger is garage kept but truck stays outside by the driveway in a residential area in downtown. I have thought about getting some anti theft installed but haven’t been sure what to get. Is igla easily installed yourself?

I do not believe Nashville is too bad for auto theft in general besides some Hyundais and Kia’s that are extremely easy to steal. My challenger is garage kept but truck stays outside by the driveway in a residential area in downtown. I have thought about getting some anti theft installed but haven’t been sure what to get. Is igla easily installed yourself?

TRX's are extremely easy to steal and are much more attractive to thieves than a Kia or Hyundai. Parking a TRX outside in any large city is very risky.

Welcome to the forum. Not sure which part of town you live in, but there are a couple of us on the forum that live down in Brentwood/Franklin near those dealerships. Can’t say I’ve seen your truck around town yet, but I’ll keep an eye out for you. Watch out for the black TRX doing the TRX wave! 🖕

Welcome to the forum. Not sure which part of town you live in, but there are a couple of us on the forum that live down in Brentwood/Franklin near those dealerships. Can’t say I’ve seen your truck around town yet, but I’ll keep an eye out for you. Watch out for the black TRX doing the TRX wave! 🖕
I grew up in Franklin and Natchez trace but I live near downtown nashville now. If there’s a group that gets together let me know 🙌

Hey welcome! ahhh I miss Nashville. Love the collection!

Check out Ampire. I'm installing mine this weekend. Welcome to the forum! Gotta ask: do you have a favorite color? Great pics 📸

Just saw your truck on 65 South (you were behind me for a mile or two). I told you I’d give you the TRX wave if I ever saw you, but today was your lucky day. I had my daughter in the truck, so I had to play it cool

Check out Ampire. I'm installing mine this weekend. Welcome to the forum! Gotta ask: do you have a favorite color? Great pics 📸
Ampire doesn’t do anything but start blocking.

Its dealer installed only and Nashville is definitely a higher than average theft location especially on a vehicle that can be stolen in 9-60 seconds. Let me know if you have any security questions.
Josh
IGLAUSA.COM

Back