Hello all, I’m anxiously waiting for my ‘27 TRX order. It just moved to D status this past week and I just got my Vin.
This is my first TRX. I always had GMC’s, always heavy duty for work so TRX wasn’t an option for me. I Loved my ‘22 Ram limited Dually. I just got rid of my C8Z06 and feel like this truck will be a good replacement for a daily with power and fun to drive.
I actually thought about the newly designed GMC AT4X but they look terrible! Even tho it’s not even the same class. So I decided to part with my Escalade and ‘24 AT4X for the TRX. I know this is the right move and can’t wait to get it.
This is my first TRX. I always had GMC’s, always heavy duty for work so TRX wasn’t an option for me. I Loved my ‘22 Ram limited Dually. I just got rid of my C8Z06 and feel like this truck will be a good replacement for a daily with power and fun to drive.
I actually thought about the newly designed GMC AT4X but they look terrible! Even tho it’s not even the same class. So I decided to part with my Escalade and ‘24 AT4X for the TRX. I know this is the right move and can’t wait to get it.
