Spottswoode

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
23 TRX
Current Ride #2
AMG E53, Kia Stinger, Praetor 600
Hello folks. Interested in getting a TRX and found this forum. Have had a couple Ram trucks in the past for towing my boats, but no longer have a boat, just have a desire to get a TRX because I love the looks and interior and want to get a V8 that might be the last ones made. it won't be my daily driver, just a fun toy mainly. Might want to take it off roading if I can find some places to do so. Moved to Charlotte area in North Carolina a couple years ago and just settling in. I was interested in the Hennessy TRX but not sure paying $70,000 more than a stock TRX is worth the 300 extra hp. not interested in the lift kits or bumper upgrades, tires etc. really just want to mod for some extra hp, and not void the warranty doing so. Anyway looking forward to knowing more about the truck and advice on modding it and maybe insight into dealer profit on these trucks. Cheers all and Happy 4th of July!

Welcome, you will love this truck. You should check out the Tryant package that Granger puts on their trucks. They are a vendor on this forum and many have ordered from them. Excellent pricing.

Welcome, I work over in Charlotte (Southend) but live in Mount Holly. Hope to run into you sometime! I recommend looking at the forum vendors for the best deals, which means going out of the area to get one. All the local dealers have high ADM and frankly I have not found a one worth recommending. We bought my wife's Jeep from Lindsey at Dan Cummins and can't recommend them enough, and like wac45 said, Granger is great as well from all I read.

Huntersville, NC TRX owner here. I purchased my 22 from Koons in November. We made a family vacation to DC and toured different parts of VA as part of the pickup. Almost 5,000 enjoyable and trouble free miles.

Huntersville, NC TRX owner here. I purchased my 22 from Koons in November. We made a family vacation to DC and toured different parts of VA as part of the pickup. Almost 5,000 enjoyable and trouble free miles.
You didn't previously have a C7 Grand Sport did you?

Welcome :) Hope you find yourself a TRX. I bought from Chapman and had a good experience.

Welcome to the forum. I do hope that you find your TRX. It will most certainly be the last of a breed.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back