Brand new Entropy “BADASS” aluminum radiator for the TRX. Bought for my truck but won’t be installing it since I might be looking to trade in my truck sometime after this winter. Rather than having it sit for 6 months or more, figured I’d try to sell it and just order another one later if I need one.
Took me 9 weeks to get after placing my order. I’m getting what I paid back (and what it would cost you) for this because I know how valuable a good radiator is for these trucks and nobody likes long lead times. I only opened the box to take this photo and then put it right back into the box.
Lastly, let’s not have an Entropy vs Fluidyne debate here. This is for the guys n gals who prefer/want Entropy.
$1700 picked up in Beaverton, OR. This box is pretty massive, so I’m not shipping.
Took me 9 weeks to get after placing my order. I’m getting what I paid back (and what it would cost you) for this because I know how valuable a good radiator is for these trucks and nobody likes long lead times. I only opened the box to take this photo and then put it right back into the box.
Lastly, let’s not have an Entropy vs Fluidyne debate here. This is for the guys n gals who prefer/want Entropy.
$1700 picked up in Beaverton, OR. This box is pretty massive, so I’m not shipping.