New Clear Protected By IGLA sticker/decals

Air’d outSRT

“IGLA Who? No Thanks”
Joined
Aug 15, 2022
Messages
4,849
Gallery
246
Reaction score
6,395
Location
Ky
Current Ride
2023 BMW M3 Jahre Edition
Military
US Army (ret)
They will be available once I return from New York Saturday the 15th. They are a bit more than the standard ones due to the manufacturing process. $5 each plus the ride.
Myself and IGLA SoCal will include them with every install.
IMG_2943.webp
 
They will be available once I return from New York Saturday the 15th. They are a bit more than the standard ones due to the manufacturing process. $5 each plus the ride.
Myself and IGLA SoCal will include them with every install. View attachment 130984
Do these go in the inside or outside of the window?
 
They will be available once I return from New York Saturday the 15th. They are a bit more than the standard ones due to the manufacturing process. $5 each plus the ride.
Myself and IGLA SoCal will include them with every install. View attachment 130984
Count me in -thanks Josh !!
 
They will be available once I return from New York Saturday the 15th. They are a bit more than the standard ones due to the manufacturing process. $5 each plus the ride.
Myself and IGLA SoCal will include them with every install. View attachment 130984
I'm in for all 4, not that I'll put them on, but I'll have the option and choice of color...lol.
 
I'm in for all 4, not that I'll put them on, but I'll have the option and choice of color...lol.
Then you would need 8!! You would have different colors on each side 😂
 
They will be available once I return from New York Saturday the 15th. They are a bit more than the standard ones due to the manufacturing process. $5 each plus the ride.
Myself and IGLA SoCal will include them with every install. View attachment 130984
You should show these on the back tinted windows. That way we can decide which color works best!👍🇺🇲
 
You should show these on the back tinted windows. That way we can decide which color works best!👍🇺🇲
I would think that on tinted windows, the white would stand out best, black you wouldn't see, and blue is iffy. Now red, that's the shit! LOL
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top