Needing a few vehicles in the Little Rock Arkansas area for training

Air’d outSRT

“IGLA Who? No Thanks”
Joined
Aug 15, 2022
Messages
4,849
Gallery
246
Reaction score
6,395
Location
Ky
Current Ride
2023 BMW M3 Jahre Edition
Military
US Army (ret)
Have an interested shop Justified Proformance in Russellville just outside of Little Rock looking to get setup and trained. If anyone is interested please let me know.
Thanks
Josh
 
Could you get someone setup
In the Iowa City or Des Moines area?
I was actually talking to a shop there but… I seen some of their work and its a no for me. Unfortunately I can’t look at every shop in every city so I rely on others for first hand knowledge and then recommendations. If you have one please pass it to me. Then I can get the ball rolling.
Thanks
Josh
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top