NC Hellcat Owner Soon to be TRX owner

Nctrx85

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 hellcat (trx is on order)
Current Ride #2
2021 Grand Cherokee L
Currently driving a 2019 m6 hellcat Challenger and a 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L. Signed the deal with Koons on the 2nd of this month to give them my hellcat and get a TRX! (unless I can convice the wife to keep the hellcat as hers and trade in the Jeep) Can't wait to see my name pop up on TripleB's tracking update !

Welcome aboard and congratulations!!! Im right up the road past Wake Forest, ordered in August and waiting on my truck! Hope to see ya around sometime in the future!

Welcome aboard and congratulations!!! Im right up the road past Wake Forest, ordered in August and waiting on my truck! Hope to see ya around sometime in the future!
For sure man. I go to the Morrisville cars and coffee every month and other local shows

Welcome, from Raleigh also and made the switch from a Hellcat Challenger. Miss my car, but this thing makes it worth it!

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back