My take on these 2 GREAT phone mounts.

I don’t even know what you like because your original post and thread title don’t provide any information. It literally looks like the title of a BuzzFeed “article” that’s actually just an Amazon ad.
I watched the video and chose the Course Motorsports over the other mount based on his install/review 🤷

I appreciate it. In this case, I thought a video would be a lot easier than a wall of text but you can’t please everybody I guess.
I watched the video. Why not put more info in your post? No wall of text is needed (e.g. "Here is my review between the Pro Clip Mount and the Course Motorsports Mount. Please watch the video for the review".)

Maybe it's just me (if so, that's fine), but your thread title and post have Buzzfeed/click bait vibes. However, you have a business/channel/social media presence to run so I get it.

One thing you didn't cover in your video was the gap in the panel after the installation of each. How does the gap look? Due to the method of installation of each option, it seems the panel can no longer can sit flush, unless the build quality of Ram is such that there are already large gaps which exist prior to installation.

I watched the video. Why not put more info in your post? No wall of text is needed (e.g. "Here is my review between the Pro Clip Mount and the Course Motorsports Mount. Please watch the video for the review".)

Maybe it's just me (if so, that's fine), but your thread title and post have Buzzfeed/click bait vibes. However, you have a business/channel/social media presence to run so I get it.

One thing you didn't cover in your video was the gap in the panel after the installation of each. How does the gap look? Due to the method of installation of each option, it seems the panel can no longer can sit flush, unless the build quality of Ram is such that there are already large gaps which exist prior to installation.
I personally feel that the thumbnail and the title of this thread, kind of lead the viewer in to the same belief as what you said, but I suppose it could’ve been clearer.

With that said, I did try to film the side view of each installation to show any gaps created, but honestly if there were any additional gaps, they were very small and unnoticeable. When I get home, I’ll take some pictures and update this thread with it.

Is there a good way to run and hide the charging cable behind the infotainment unit and into the USB c?

Is there a good way to run and hide the charging cable behind the infotainment unit and into the USB c?
What I did was get a flat cable, with a 90° end on it. I got a 12v outlet and used posi taps into the factory 12v outlet wiring behind the screen.

Used the Course Motorsports supplied 12v USB plug and I used hockey tape to secure it in the outlet.

Plenty of room behind the screen to stuff the wires and make it a clean install. I'll snap a pic of it when I get home.

USB C Cable, UMECORE 6FT 90 Degree Right Angle USB to 180 Degree Type C Fast Charging Flat Cable for Samsung Galaxy S21 S21+ S20 FE S10 S9 LG G9 G8 G7 V60 V50 V40, Pixel 5 4 3 XL, MOTO G Motorola Edge https://a.co/d/4Qpa6EP

Nilight 2 Pack Car Cigarette Lighter Socket DC 12V Waterproof Power Outlet Adapter Replacement with Terminals Wires and Screws for Marine Boat Motorcycle, Boat, Car,Truck, RV, ATV,2 Years Warranty https://a.co/d/8joz1Se

Posi-Tap taps 14-16 ga. Pack of 6. Posi Taps (Choose Your Gauge Size and Amount) (6, 14-16) https://a.co/d/arBvo3Z

Thank you again for the video. Very informative and better than using the clip that attaches to the vent for your phone and blocks it. Thank you again!

Fixing one of the interior problems with the RAM TRX in my opinion. THIS is a MUST HAVE!

Couldn't agree more!

I’ve been a Pro Clip guy forever, I use the cradle mount option because my iPhone case holds four credit cards and the magnet mount doesn’t work for m.
That being said, this manufacturer makes a wide variety of clips which FOR ME does the three most important things: it’s well made, it’s cradles my phone great AND you really can’t see it!!

I just can’t hang with the gaudy erector set reticulating arm, mounted on the top of counsel thing.

Thanks for your great video. I decided on the Pro Clip with Magicmount holder. Looking forward to seeing how strong that mount can hold my case-less iPhone 15 Pro when it arrives.

Your videos are all outstanding. That was one heck of a tug.

So i got the course motorsports one today and really, I didn't like it. Even after trying to seat it in multiple times multiple ways there was a clear gap on that side between the headpiece to the leather which was NOT there when i removed it. Didnt look good at all. I tried this multiple times but the course mount created the gap every time.

I usually go with ProClip for my vehicles but I personally did not like the options they have for the TRX. The Course Motorsports mount seems to check all of the boxes on my list, so I will be placing an order. Thank you for making the video, I didn't mind clicking on it.

Thanks for your great video. I decided on the Pro Clip with Magicmount holder. Looking forward to seeing how strong that mount can hold my case-less iPhone 15 Pro when it arrives.
That’s exactly what I’ve had for 4 months now and I absolutely love it. Magnetic is the way to go for sure. I’ll never go back to a cradle mount after this.

I usually go with ProClip for my vehicles but I personally did not like the options they have for the TRX. The Course Motorsports mount seems to check all of the boxes on my list, so I will be placing an order. Thank you for making the video, I didn't mind clicking on it.
I appreciate the support! Definitely worth it!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back