S screaminchicken TRX Fiend Joined Mar 14, 2023 Messages 250 Gallery 54 Reaction score 148 Location SC Current Ride 2021 TRX Yesterday at 9:35 PM #1 I went there to meet my woman for lunch , after bringing her back I saw a new SRT on the truck sonI waited to hear it. The manager came out and said he had a Spit Fire coming , and today there was a Serrano , if anyone is looking i can get info.
I went there to meet my woman for lunch , after bringing her back I saw a new SRT on the truck sonI waited to hear it. The manager came out and said he had a Spit Fire coming , and today there was a Serrano , if anyone is looking i can get info.
ChemLab TRX Maniac Joined Dec 16, 2021 Messages 2,236 Gallery 51 Reaction score 2,419 Location Tyler, TX Yesterday at 10:31 PM #2 Looking for a TRX or a woman? But seriously...post up whether they are +ADM or MSRP.
S screaminchicken TRX Fiend Thread Starter Joined Mar 14, 2023 Messages 250 Gallery 54 Reaction score 148 Location SC Current Ride 2021 TRX Yesterday at 10:41 PM #3 My woman works there , I was just throwing it out there , they always have Hellcats , a ton of WHO'S, and now 2 SRT's , i can find out tomorrow.
My woman works there , I was just throwing it out there , they always have Hellcats , a ton of WHO'S, and now 2 SRT's , i can find out tomorrow.
ChemLab TRX Maniac Joined Dec 16, 2021 Messages 2,236 Gallery 51 Reaction score 2,419 Location Tyler, TX Yesterday at 11:05 PM #4 Cool. Guys here are looking for MSRP deals.
S screaminchicken TRX Fiend Thread Starter Joined Mar 14, 2023 Messages 250 Gallery 54 Reaction score 148 Location SC Current Ride 2021 TRX Yesterday at 11:25 PM #5 I will find out by tomorrow