Mud flaps

I went with Gatorback flaps. They didn’t have the 2027 TRX as a vehicle option so I went with a 2026 RHO. Got the back flaps on yesterday (which were a pain in the ass) and when I got to the fronts, realized they sent me two pairs of rear flaps. They are shipping me the front sets now.

Love the look and functionality of the gator backs but not sure the fitment is on point for the ‘27 TRX. For the life of me I could not get them level. They are slightly off which is driving me nuts. Wondering if there is a slight variance between the RHO and the ‘27 TRXView attachment 163090View attachment 163093View attachment 163092 ‘27 TRX.
Just am fyi I tried these on my 2021 both front and back. Off road they will damage themselves when off road. They were replaced after the first trip to the ranch in NM. The RB flaps are flexible and work very well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Two
2026 rho flaps will probably work since its the same body since 27 trx isnt listed
 
Just got finished with the RB XL install. Took 20 minutes. I also run these on my 2024 2500 ZR2. These will protect the front of the rear fenders.

1791492330476.webp


1791492405119.webp



1791492517831.webp
 

Attachments

  • 1791492419957.webp
    1791492419957.webp
    260.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1791492518753.webp
    1791492518753.webp
    197.3 KB · Views: 0
Im probably gonna run the weather techs. They look OEM and clean.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top