Missouri TRX Owner’s Group

My wife is from Lebanon, we met in Iraq in 2005 and now live in Ky. If anyone wants the IGLA and possibly a drone x1 max installed and want to all get together for a group install I am more than willing to drive there and make a weekend of it. Would just need to find a garage that I can do it in. I am also starting to offer the full compustar cmx-hc setup with a few remote kit options. Its not yet verified on a 23 model yet but should be shortly. Thanks
For a group, if the drone is added I will knock $100 off.
I can vouch for Josh, solid guy. Did my IGLA install for me. Drove down on a Sunday and he opened the shop and had me turned around in a little over a hour

I can vouch for Josh, solid guy. Did my IGLA install for me. Drove down on a Sunday and he opened the shop and had me turned around in a little over a hour
Hopefully I will get a chance to run into you again and hopefully take the low hp charger for a ride 😮😎

Just traded my ‘21 Launch for a ‘23 Havoc. Love the color!! Had to go to Louisiana to get it. Nice road trip back!!

Attachments

• IMG_0643.jpeg
    IMG_0643.jpeg
    557.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0644.jpeg
    IMG_0644.jpeg
    716.2 KB · Views: 19
Anyone in the KC area know of IGLA or Ravelco installers, local?

Ravelco is local

I think someone is training a shop in KC for IGLA install but not sure they will jump on board

Why not just get a Club and be done with it?

I like the Dealer Notes at the bottom of the ad: "This vehicle won't be on the lot long!" 🤣 It was built on 02/28, so it's probably been on the lot for over 5 months....well, not any more. Morons.
If you think that's funny, then you'll love the fact it says the same thing on their 2021 Challenger Super Stock they were asking 5 bucks under $200k....

Is that what you use?
No... I use "not spending all of my money on my vehicle so I can afford to live in a safe neighborhood." But you know, apparently that's not for everyone.

Ravelco is local

I think someone is training a shop in KC for IGLA install but not sure they will jump on board

I am going to try and get one setup in KC, unfortunately you can’t make someone want to make money.

The person that installed my ravelco in southeast Missouri actually drove down from the Kansas City area. It's a few guys that are servicing the whole state until they get a shop set up. I had mine done around this time last year so not sure if they're still traveling around or if they make you go to their shop

If you think that's funny, then you'll love the fact it says the same thing on their 2021 Challenger Super Stock they were asking 5 bucks under $200k....

I bought my truck from these guys and they did MSRP if I ordered one vs of the lot. Everything on their lot was marked up pretty significantly. I also had to get into a pissing match over my trade-in. I had a 2-year-old truck and they told me nobody was going to be interested in it with that loud exhaust. Also gave me some known issue on Rams after 50,000 mi and I was like dude this is what you sell. So you're telling me that you just sell pieces of s*** that break in 50,000 miles. I still regret not making the trip to one of the forum dealerships. I don't think Granger is but a seven or eight hour drive from me and I could have saved $10k. At the time I justified it by saying I just didn't want to make the trip. Woulda coulda shoulda. I'll admit I did sort of smile when I saw news of the break in. For similar reasons that everybody else is quoting. At the end of the day, their insurance is going to make them whole again I would think

No... I use "not spending all of my money on my vehicle so I can afford to live in a safe neighborhood." But you know, apparently that's not for everyone.
I get where you're coming from. The break in i referenced is actually a relatively decent part of town. I just think these theft rings are targeting dealerships all over the place. I personally don't worry about using my ravelco when I'm at home because I'm not worried about break ins at my house or through my garage. We come up to St Louis quite a bit so I pull mine if I'm at a sporting event or someplace where I just don't trust leaving the truck. Figured for only around $500 it was worth it but it's not for everyone

I will be in KC from October 27-30 installing and 90% sure training a shop to be authorized to install there. Will know more about them in the next day or 2. If so they will need 1 or 2 more vehicles for training on (I will be there doing/showing ect)

I will be in KC from October 27-30 installing and 90% sure training a shop to be authorized to install there. Will know more about them in the next day or 2. If so they will need 1 or 2 more vehicles for training on (I will be there doing/showing ect)
Let me know. Thank you

I’m in Wichita for work and really need to get an IGLA installed. However I’ll be back in San Antonio this coming weekend. If they get certified in KC I’ll hop up there when I get back

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back