TRX Fan
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Rebel
I'm in love with the IE. Just another day at work slinging iron 😍
IMG_3254.jpg

That is a marriage that should last, a TRX and a Harley. Although I am still like the rice burners from my previous life if that is ok...

That is a marriage that should last, a TRX and a Harley. Although I am still like the rice burners from my previous life if that is ok...
2 wheels is all that matters !!!

I love it to just wish every dealer calling me back on one didn’t have have 20k on top! 🤦🏼‍♂️

Every time I see that I think of this... I guess each to their own! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all.. Enjoy the truck...🇺🇲View attachment 32616
This color is not my style. At. All. ! But I saw it in person and I had to have it. I traded my black trx in. I have another one I order that is black. I will have pics once I get him home. 2 REX'S in the driveway

Every time I see that I think of this... I guess each to their own! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all.. Enjoy the truck...🇺🇲View attachment 32616
I'd love to get my hands on an older truck like this. Either good shape, or restore it myself. That would be great.

Back