LORD VADER your truck is now being MODDED! New Pics added as Requested by Peeeeps.

Great, ggod luck with the delivery. We have to fedex paperwork back and forth and wait for the truck down here to south fla.
what color?
I got a launch edition. We just did the UPS next day air paperwork and they received my signed papers today at 1030. Very easy process!

CHuck at sterling says they found little werong so maybe thats good news on current builds.
all paperwork done, but waiting for a trucker enclosed ride from michigan to florida.
ordering stuff at the local shop in the meantime for when the truck arrives.
going to leave wheels and tires alone for now and not like;ly to replace tires that were engineered for the truck and comparables dont exist. Might just change the wheels but the factory all black look is actually very simmilar to my ranger rover sport svr.

once it broken in, planning on offroading in ocala where we used to test our hummers.

If anyone needs advixce on offroad or rescue equipment, just ask.
will post pictures when done in case the research helps anyone.

enuf trucks in Florida for an offroad outing?

Excellent.
Lord Vader was carefully loaded up this afternoon and is on the enclosed truck heading my way also.
It’s another glorious day.
1617052059494.jpeg

I have the last of the undercover ridgelander covers sitting at the shop waiting, aalong with rails and an xtray basket that goes on top of the bed.
NFab, RKR rails/steps and bed flat tire carrier incoming

BTW, chuck at sterling was great thru the process .
thx for the rec and all the work done by those tirelss souls in providing the info many of us didnt know.
the fix it list was used by the pdi guys and supposedly only a few minor issues had to be dealt with, but i sure feel better to know they had the list.

The side clearance is giving me serious anxiety. Yikes.
They literaly moved it a half inch at a time - husband and wife team - from the front of the big ass truck up and ovwer ramps.

For all those on the fence, dont be. I‘Ve driven everything in the last 50+ years from big school buses to mercedes SL65 v-12 TT, to my current RR sport SVR and nothing compares to this truck. I still dont understand the physics of moving 3 tonss this fast. Real car people drool wherever you go, and its not even fully outfitted yet.
to all those drivin alreaddy - safe travels . For anyone waiting - it’ll be worth it.

so far only glitch to report is either bubbles or dirt under the paint on the fuel door.

Testing a new idea - dri-dek to go over the bedliner so any moisture or leaks is not directly on the cargo.
will add other pieces and trim out, but it brings the inside red to the bed.
1617309665639.jpeg
the tailgate part rolls up.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back