Looking for lunar edition

BeerNcookies

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Nissan Altima
Anyone have a lunar edition for sale/interested in selling? Preferably under 5k miles.

4 Lunars on CarGurus....TX, IA, AZ and NV.
Looks like the pricing is around $105K.

When I was searching for a Lunar Edition, I found Autotrader much easier to use. I'm surprised there aren't any new ones available any more considering how high the ADM's were on some.

Not seeing the carguru ones. i see one on Autotrader in AZ for 105k with a firm statement..;)

Not seeing the carguru ones. i see one on Autotrader in AZ for 105k with a firm statement..;)
You have to expand the search to 750 miles and filter to "grey". All these sites are a PIA to use.

Last edited:
there is one not too far from me but I suspect the owner paid a very high adm and thought he could get it back. Originally listed for $130k with just over 6k miles and now is lower at $119k.

Last edited:
Nice thing about CG (maybe the others show it too) it details all the price drops and how long its been for sale. The Mesa, AZ truck (same as on AutoTrader) has been listed for 24 days with a $10K price drop. Obviously he is getting little response.

He told me I’m 4th in line for it. That was Tuesday. I liked that one the most because it’s already ppfd and ceramic coated. Wish a dealer had a nice one though because I want to trade my TRX in and buying one, I’m gonna pay a shit ton of sales tax

Are you still looking for a Lunar Edition? I may be willing to part ways with mine if I can get my hands on something else I’ve been eyeing. Mine has ~12,500 miles but almost every mod you can think of.

Back