HOT! Long awaited Kooks 2" long tubes with Green Cats are in stock @Solisracinggroup

On green catted left and more off road in stock. Message me for group discount.

Those are some BADASS headers. I've got a set of 2" kooks on my redeye challenger. Huge pia to install but so worth it
If I wouldn't have bought the Arh 2"from you I'd get these kooks. Btw the Arh 2" really woke the truck up dramatically. You don't need a CFD analysis to see. The stock manifold chokes off port so bad and forces the exhaust to do In instant 90 turn. Headers on a trx are a huge improvement everywhere. Ram really cut corners on the trx exhaust manifold. They could have at least used the style my redeye had which where a little like the arh header just not as elaborate but definitely better than a log. I swear the logs on the trx look identical to the ones on my 5.7 ram

Last edited:
Those are some BADASS headers. I've got a set of 2" kooks on my redeye challenger. Huge pia to install but so worth it
If I wouldn't have bought the Arh 2"from you I'd get these kooks. Btw the Arh 2" really woke the truck up dramatically. You don't need a CFD analysis to see. The stock manifold chokes off port so bad and forces the exhaust to do In instant 90 turn. Headers on a trx are a huge improvement everywhere. Ram really cut corners on the trx exhaust manifold. They could have at least used the style my redeye had which where a little like the arh header just not as elaborate but definitely better than a log. I swear the logs on the trx look identical to the ones on my 5.7 ram

That is great to hear!

DM us for a deal :)

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back