Lincoln lawyer navigator?

Dgt1031

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX (2021 TRX sold)
Anyone know the color of the navigator in the Lincoln Lawyer or if it’s a wrap? I am sure someone here know this answer. Thx.

Could be iced mocha in darker camera lighting maybe. Hard to tell with the camera coloration. I think it could also be satin gray:

Ironically almost bought a 2022 Navigator Black Label today...was so close. Dealer wouldn't cut 500 for nitrogen tires and 1000 for "interior" ceramic......walked on $1500 apart on principle.

Looks like maybe the “Chroma Caviar”

I’m looking now. Was it at msrp or any discount offered?

I’m looking now. Was it at msrp or any discount offered?
A local dealer had a used 2022 black label with 500 miles. Someone bought it and thought it was too big so got back into a Lexus. 108k sticker and they wanted 100k. They initially offered me 75k for my 92k sticker TRX. I was looking for 86k. They eventually got to 86k but wouldn't wave the dealer add-ons.

The new 2022s have massaging seats in the second row.

A local dealer had a used 2022 black label with 500 miles. Someone bought it and thought it was too big so got back into a Lexus. 108k sticker and they wanted 100k. They initially offered me 75k for my 92k sticker TRX. I was looking for 86k. They eventually got to 86k but wouldn't wave the dealer add-ons.

so you have no TRX now?

Ah, crap. My wife drives a 2021 Navigator (Black). If she and my daughter find out that the 2022's have massaging seats in the rear, then it's game over.
Not that I would mind. The 2021 is currently under the "may spontaneously combust" recall right now, so my wife is afraid to drive it until they get it fixed in another month or two.

so you have no TRX now?
They wouldn't waive the nitrogen tire and other dealer add on so I walked away. I refuse to pay forced dealer add ons. I'm stubborn haha

Don’t say you’re leaving the TRX world. 😢
Haha I wanted to mix it up for the summer. Had a conversion van on order for 10 months now and Ford ordering is a mess so figure I'd go full size SUV. Numbers have to be really good for me to want to move on from TRX life. Id probably almost instantly order a 2023 TRX tho.

Back