Koons RHO Orders Up to $11,500 OFF MSRP (Plus Affiliate if available)

Personally, RAM offended me by taking our truck platform and neutering it with a V6.
Not that it changes the theme here at all, but just a footnote, its an I6, not a V6. Not a V8, but at least its better than an Egoboost.

I don’t think the RHO has the same ZF transmission the TRX does. Probably needs a swap for that as well to handle the extra power.
Good point. In the build sheets I've seen, it gets the 8HP75 (or equivalent), as they don't need the 8HP95 (TRX) to handle 500-ish HP.

Just as an update, due to the many inquires we are getting over the this deal, we are answering emails in the order they are received. We are working our best to get responses out in a timely fashion.

Keep them orders coming!!

Hello all,

Just as an update on the RHO ordering. According to my factory rep there is a glitch in the ordering system with the RHO at which it is sending orders to BE status (edit error) once ordered. The RAM IT is working on it and expected to have ordering back up and running by the end of the week (hopefully). Will update again as information comes available. Even though the order banks are currently closed for ordering, we are still putting anyone who is interested in ordering on a wait list. Once Ram reopens the ordering banks (hopefully by the end of the week) we will reach out to everyone on the waiting list and build/price/order then.

Your #1 TRX Dealership in the country is back and ready to take orders for the all-new RHO.

We are back and firing all all cylinders, but this time for the RHO.

Keeping it simple. You all know the drill!

MSRP up to $79,999 = $9,500 OFF MSRP
MSRP up to $89,999 = $10,500 OFF MSRP
MSRP $90,000 and over = $11,500 OFF MSRP
WE REQUIRE A $1000 DEPOSIT FOR ALL FACTORY ORDERS

WE ARE NOT REQUIRING YOU TO FINANCE WITH US FOR OUR PRICING

WE HANDLE ALL YOUR TAG/TITLE/REGISTRATION WORK

OUR PROCESSING FEE IS $899

YOU ARE 100% PRICE PROTECTED ONCE THE ORDER IS PLACED

Until Ramtrucks.com updates the website for the RHO, here is everything that is option in the RHO;
Level 1; MSRP $9,995
Towing Tech; MSRP $595
Trailer Tow; MSRP $595
Bed Utility; MSRP $945
Black Pwr-Fold Trailer Tow Mirrors; MSRP $795
18X9.0 Bead-Lock Alum Wheels; MSRP $1,895
Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover; MSRP $695
Red Interior Accents; MSRP $1,495
Panoramic Sunroof; MSRP $1,595
RHO Exterior Graphics; MSRP $495
RHO Hood Graphics; MSRP $895
Rock Rails; MSRP $995
Off-Road Style Running Boards; MSRP $1,195
Engine Block Heater; MSRP; $95
Bed-Mounted Tire Carrier; MSRP $1,095
Trlr Camera Wiring/No Camera; MSRP $590

Colors;
Silver; MSRP $295
White; MSRP $0
Black; MSRP $245
Flame Red; MSRP $0
Hydro Blue; MSRP $245

If you want to let us know what you are looking to order, we can build and price for you.

Email: Koonsgroupbuy@Koons.com

Excludes tax, tags and $899 Processing. We are not sure if affiliate will apply yet, if it does you can subtract another $500 off MSRP.
What is the offset of the 18X9.0 Bead-Lock Alum Wheels? Is it the same as on the TRX wheel +19?

Personally, RAM offended me by taking our truck platform and neutering it with a 6 cylinder.
MockHO.jpg

So what is everyone going to do when their TRX's hit 200k miles, etc? Replace it with another TRX I assume? Or a different Hellcat V8 pickup?

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back