King sway bar links? Wtb… or do you have lengths?

Fifty

Nothing for Fifty
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Messages
3,976
Gallery
529
Reaction score
5,215
Location
NorCal
Current Ride
Shoe leather express
Current Ride #2
'18 Colorado ZR2 Long Travel
Military
Zookeeper
Anyone with a set of king sway bar links for sale? New or used?

Trying to see if they are longer and if they will allow full shock droop.

The oem ones won’t even on a stock shock.

Or if you have the kings and don’t want to sell, can you measure the center to center on the bearings and I’ll fab a longer set out of my stock ones to test and run for a bit.
 
Thank you!
Nick has that set coming to me!
 
Are these recommended for leveled trucks? Wondering cause I can feel the front suspension is limited on downtravel with Geiser springs but I’d rather a sway bar link be the limiting factor and not the shock over extending
 
I’ll know for sure in a couple days
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top