HOT! King Shocks Interest

Are you interested in ordering King Shocks?

• No because lead times are 90+ days out

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It’s really too bad that bilstein hasn’t chosen to offer an “OEM+” style upgrade in the same fashion that fox offers for the Raptor. I believe that you are correct. Something like that would fly off the shelves.
That guy is no longer with bilstein

I want all your bling Gucci first, then I’ll decide on the shock package later…
Just have to buy the kids birthday stuff, wifes anniversary stuff…

Give “back rubs” on the streets to earn enough money..: you know…

Are you guys recommending stock rear springs or geisers?
I have the stock springs on my truck and wouldn't recommend raising the truck anymore than is required.

For anyone with a tire carrier and two spares and/or an overland setup, rear springs may be required to keep the truck level. That said, I don't believe Geiser sells just the rear springs. I know Eibach offers just rears though.

I want all your bling Gucci first, then I’ll decide on the shock package later…
Just have to buy the kids birthday stuff, wifes anniversary stuff…

Give “back rubs” on the streets to earn enough money..: you know…
We'll get you taken care of whenever you're ready.

We're firm believers that the best anniversary, birthday, anything gifts are time with the family offroading. I'm sure you want their gift to be the best experience possible. Bling and Kings justified!

It’s really too bad that bilstein hasn’t chosen to offer an “OEM+” style upgrade in the same fashion that fox offers for the Raptor. I believe that you are correct. Something like that would fly off the shelves.
I totally agree there was some talk of a 3.0 upgrade but I haven’t seen anything

Back