Just wanted to say I'm joining the club!

RaptorTillNow

TRX Junkie
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
My Granite (Best Color BTW) TRX BEAST!
Hey all! Just wanted to say hi as a new member! I am coming from a 17 Raptor, which I love...but the sound of the SC HC V8 was just to much for me to hang on hoping Ford would do the V8 this year...so here I am!

Been educating myself and already getting pumped...and I just got my VIN today, which makes that worse! So, now the wait begins...wondering if I'll get a 21 or 22? I think a 22 since I have "mn" in my Vin...is that correct?

Anyway...as the name implies...I look forward to getting my new toy, hopefully sooner, than later!

Hey all! Just wanted to say hi as a new member! I am coming from a 17 Raptor, which I love...but the sound of the SC HC V8 was just to much for me to hang on hoping Ford would do the V8 this year...so here I am!

Been educating myself and already getting pumped...and I just got my VIN today, which makes that worse! So, now the wait begins...wondering if I'll get a 21 or 22? I think a 22 since I have "mn" in my Vin...is that correct?

Anyway...as the name implies...I look forward to getting my new toy, hopefully sooner, than later!
If you got a VIN, probably a 21 but if you share the last 8 of the VIN we should be able to better determine.

If you got a VIN, probably a 21 but if you share the last 8 of the VIN we should be able to better determine.
Awesome! Here ya go. MN814741

MN should be a 21. If that is the case, 21 production is ending the beginning of July(?) so hopefully not a long wait for you.
Awesome! I took an order a dealer had in the system just last week. Hopefully all the birthing issues are resolved on mine! And nothing "got to have" is added to the 22.

Thanks again for the info...Now I can begin the process to sell my 802a BL, CF, Rappy...

Congrats on your order and welcome to the forum. Hope your order gets done quick. Cheers.

Welcomed aboard. This is a great forum

Welcome. You won’t regret it. I find stupid reason to drive over mountain passes weekly now.

Welcome, congrats on the order. You will not be disappointed. Now the hard part begins, the wait.

You Will Love It! While you are waiting you can read and get to know more about the beast you are going to be getting! Welcome!

Back