Jeep Gladiator Owners???

2021HBTRX

TRX Junkie
Joined
Jun 16, 2025
Messages
669
Gallery
26
Reaction score
964
Location
Crook County, IL
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Considering picking up a 20/21' Gladiator for a few reasons and wanted to see if anyone had any ownership experience with them.

I know a few guys that have newer ones around town all stock and they seem to enjoy them and haven't had many issues.

The couple I am looking at are lower mileage with some mods on them 1 owner blah blah. It would be easier to get in the woods with a gladiator for hunting/fishing and my older son can start driving soon so I can use that as part of my reasoning 😂

Any real world experience with them would be great. Thanks
 
I don’t own a Gladiator, but I did own a Wrangler Unlimited. Have friends with gladiators. If you are not looking for a rig to do some more aggressive trails or rock crawling it will work. Don’t get me wrong a Gladiator Rubicon will do some decent stuff but to do harder stuff you need to start dumping money into lift and tires.
 
Thanks. I have looked over the forums, but was also looking for others experience from here.

Basic stuff nothing crazy hunting, fishing, towing UTV all in the UP or Wisconsin. The 2500 and the TRX are just a pain to get around up there and overkill for what we do.
 
Thanks. I have looked over the forums, but was also looking for others experience from here.

Basic stuff nothing crazy hunting, fishing, towing UTV all in the UP or Wisconsin. The 2500 and the TRX are just a pain to get around up there and overkill for what we do.
a gladiator would be much better for that. Not as wide, not as long and depending on what level you get can be just as capable as your TRX or so much more capable. Again I didn’t have a gladiator but I did have a 4 door wrangler and I went wheeling once with a power wagon group which is the closest to size of the trx but even more capable since they have front and rear lockers with front sway bar disconnect. Anyway what took a power wagon a long time to get through I just drove through like it was nothing.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top