Nitro

Administrator
🛠️ Staff member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'23 TRX
ram-trx-totm.png
It's time for the first ever RAM TRX of the Month photo contest! After months (some of us even years!) of waiting, we now have several members that have taken delivery of their TRX. I hope this is something that will turn into a fun monthly contest with some awesome TRX photos. At the end of the year I'm planning to hold one final contest that will include each monthly winner to name the TRX of the Year! Eventually we'll have different themes, but for now it's wide open! Simply post your best RAM TRX photo.

1. Post your best TRX photo in this thread. (You Must be the Owner)
2. We'll leave this thread open for 7 days and then close it at noon on Sunday January 31st, 2021.
3. All entries will be posted in a voting thread and the entire RAM TRX community will have a chance to vote on the winner.

Last edited:
It's time for the first ever RAM TRX of the Month photo contest! After months (some of us even years!) of waiting, we now have several members that have taken delivery of their TRX. I hope this is something that will turn into a fun monthly contest with some awesome TRX photos. At the end of the year I'm planning to hold one final contest that will include each monthly winner to name the TRX of the Year! Eventually we'll have different themes, but for now it's wide open! Simply post your best RAM TRX photo.

1. Post your best TRX photo in this thread. (You Must be the Owner)
2. We'll leave this thread open for 5 days and then close it at noon on Friday January 29th, 2021.
3. All entries will be posted in a voting thread and the entire RAM TRX community will have a chance to vote on the winner.
Sounds great. Also maybe some best of launch #’s..... worst mpg and best over time... your the Man @Nitro

I guess everyone that actually owns one right now is having too much fun driving it!
I think your right. I know I would be out having fun if I had mine.

I'll nominate myself for January... 2042
1611758333547.png

Excellent idea..... C'mon somebody. A stock truck is going to take the cake.

Ok Gents and or Gals with a truck let see some photos. Please, should be an easy win at this point.

Ok Gents and or Gals with a truck let see some photos. Please, should be an easy win at this point.
*source* "Yeah I can delay vin #1135 to 2/8/22...."

It's a joke lol

Trying to win by default lol

Back