Igla SoCal

Nate

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Trx
Had my trx over 2 years now and I had wired my own kill switch and put an Apple AirTag in it but wasn’t 100% safe that going out to Vegas or even Long Beach that one of my windows would be gone and my dash would be all apart or even the whole truck would be gone.
So I heard all the boys talking about the IGLA system on this forum and I said fuck it let’s do it. After a little research I found Jon from IGLA SoCal and he came out within a week to my pad and installed this insane system . I got the IGLA system with the compustar ! I definitely thank him for installing this system but a little bummed he didn’t want a beer while on the job but hey he showed me what’s up and I don’t think anyone is walking with this truck . Give him a call if you’re in the SoCal area definitely won’t regret it . I put this stickers on a little buzzed so don’t talk about how crooked they are lmao Cheers boys . Time for some upgraded coils and ADD bumper soon hopefully. If you boys are ever near landers CA hmu my boys got cabins out there cheeee

Attachments

• IMG_7681.jpeg
    IMG_7681.jpeg
    307.5 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_7680.jpeg
    IMG_7680.jpeg
    279.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_7679.jpeg
    IMG_7679.jpeg
    338.8 KB · Views: 51
Did Jon install the compustar system too? He was also my IGLA installer but wasn't providing the alarm service at that time. If so I'll have to set something up with him.

Did Jon install the compustar system too? He was also my IGLA installer but wasn't providing the alarm service at that time. If so I'll have to set something up with him.
Yes Jon did it all, definitely hit him up he’s got some fresh stickers and shirts too

Nice job. Those are the stickers I want to get too.
I just got several samples, 3 or 4 different colors. Send me your address and I will tell you the colors I have and you can give me some feedback on them please.

He does now.

I'd be willing to buy some with red and white.
These are the ones he sent me to look at and see how I liked them. There is a different one being made with a thicker outline around it though

Attachments

• IMG_0958.jpeg
    IMG_0958.jpeg
    207.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0959.jpeg
    IMG_0959.jpeg
    194 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0960.jpeg
    IMG_0960.jpeg
    192.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0961.jpeg
    IMG_0961.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 20
The newer ones are getting made and then will be listed.

I have a granite truck. Which one do you think?
Depends on where you are applying them and the color of the background. Most likely, you will be applying them to black metal or tinted glass so I would not recommend anything with black lettering without a white background. I don't think your paint color matters much. I am putting clear stickers with white and blue lettering to contrast with the dark surfaces and tie in with my blue Lunar badging. Happy hunting!

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back