IGLA Saves and Testimonials

Air’d outSRT

“IGLA Who? No Thanks”
Joined
Aug 15, 2022
Messages
4,849
Gallery
246
Reaction score
6,395
Location
Ky
Current Ride
2023 BMW M3 Jahre Edition
Military
US Army (ret)
Figured it would be a good time to post IGLA saves. They will be added by myself, other dealers and then all of you.
Here is the latest, 2:30am today, happened to a buddy that is 30 minutes away in Louisville Kentucky
SRT Durango, IGLA and full compustar, they set the alarm off, he wasn’t close and they came back 20 minutes later to try and make a key
IMG_0417.jpeg
IMG_0418.jpeg
IMG_0416.jpeg
 
In your communications, do you ever hear of residential garages being broken into in order to gain access to the vehicles?
Yes, I think someone here or maybe trackhawk forum just posted they broke into the garage and stole it. I will see if I can find it. Was in Texas of all places
 
I don’t have one yet, I am stressing YET. Hopefully I will not but, I will post if and when I do.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top