IGLA key FOB

If they are not in the IGLA box and they don’t have any, I do and can show you how to delete the old and pair new ones.
The IGLA key fobs? I didn’t receive the IGLA key fobs … can I ge
Talking to Jesse right now and he said if they weren’t in the IGLA box then it was unintentional, give him a ring, he is expecting your call.
Thanks, I did call Jesse and we had a review and all’s well, he did give me those two little key fobs. And explained them again, I was thinking a key fob the size of my TRX OEM key fob? All’s good. Thanks again and take care.
 
Thanks, I did call Jesse and we had a review and all’s well, he did give me those two little key fobs. And explained them again, I was thinking a key fob the size of my TRX OEM key fob? All’s good. Thanks again and take care.
Just so I understand the situation correctly, they originally provided you with the IGLA fobs or you had to go back and get them because they omitted them the first time?

If not using the IGLA fob daily, I would suggest removing the battery from the units and store them that way. Then, when needing the fob, put the battery in and you are good to go.
 
Just so I understand the situation correctly, they originally provided you with the IGLA fobs or you had to go back and get them because they omitted them the first time?

If not using the IGLA fob daily, I would suggest removing the battery from the units and store them that way. Then, when needing the fob, put the battery in and you are good to go.
It was a misunderstanding, he has them but thought they were different. All is well now
 
Just so I understand the situation correctly, they originally provided you with the IGLA fobs or you had to go back and get them because they omitted them the first time?

If not using the IGLA fob daily, I would suggest removing the battery from the units and store them that way. Then, when needing the fob, put the battery in and you are good to go.
They did give me the “tiny” key fobs, and yes I know about removing the battery when not using them. I had read a few of the posts and started thinking about the larger size key fobs (the size of my TRX OEM key fob). Jesse explained everything. Thanks.
 
It was a misunderstanding, he has them but thought they were different. All is well now
Kind of related “fob” topic - and thought I’d make an inquiry with the IGLA Man 😉

I’ve never used mine and will be heading to the dealer to get the dreaded radiator replaced as it’s leaking from the passenger side seam of the radiator.

I figured the fob option would be best overnight va putting her in IGLA valet mode (which I typically do while waiting for tire rotations and such).

I did put the battery in mine and not sure if I am suppose to push the little area on the plastic fob for it to recognized or if it is proximity sensor only or both? I put in a new battery and the device light flashed before I closed the fob cover.

Just asking if there is a right way to use it as I thought it was all proximity based.

Regards and stay safe All !
Mark
 
Last edited:
Kind of related “fob” topic - and thought I’d make an inquiry with the IGLA Man 😉

I’ve never used mine and will be heading to the dealer to get the dreaded radiator replaced as it’s leaking from the passenger side seam of the radiator.

I figured the fob option would be best overnight va putting her in IGLA valet mode (which I typically do while waiting for tire rotations and such).

I did out the battery in mine and not sure if I am suppose to push the little area on the plastic fob for it to recognized or if it is proximity sensor only or both? I put in a new battery and the device light flashed before I closed the fob cover.

Just asking if there is a right way to use it as I thought it was all proximity based.

Regards and stay safe All !
Mark

Giving the little IGLA fob to the dealer is bad from what I have read. This basically makes your truck bypass the PIN. This leaves your truck open as if you do not have IGLA. Easier to steal.
 
Yep you are going to get a lecture. Never give the fob. Even though it's kind of a pain I think the process is change pin code and give them detailed instructions about using it, as well as service mode.
 
Kind of related “fob” topic - and thought I’d make an inquiry with the IGLA Man 😉

I’ve never used mine and will be heading to the dealer to get the dreaded radiator replaced as it’s leaking from the passenger side seam of the radiator.

I figured the fob option would be best overnight va putting her in IGLA valet mode (which I typically do while waiting for tire rotations and such).

I did out the battery in mine and not sure if I am suppose to push the little area on the plastic fob for it to recognized or if it is proximity sensor only or both? I put in a new battery and the device light flashed before I closed the fob cover.

Just asking if there is a right way to use it as I thought it was all proximity based.

Regards and stay safe All !
Mark
The IGLA fob button is for pairing it to the system and shouldn’t be touched. As for leaving the fob with the dealer, that would be no different than leaving it in service mode. Just change the pin and show them how to start/drive it and place in service mode if they need to, then enter pin when done.
 

TRX Forum Favs 👍

Back
Top