If the TRX isn’t your daily then what is? Thought it would be fun to see what kind of cars/trucks/work vehicles folks drive.

Technically the TRX is my daily. But I also drive the 392 during the week. 75/25 split.
View attachment 119103
Nice ride and would make a good DD IMO. A friend has one. They are pretty sweet. I just love the space and the fact the TRX can go about anywhere in any type of weather. That’s why it’s my choice.

It’s an official TRX color, but that’s where the similarities end…
IMG_1876.jpeg

I will say sometimes it’s nice to drive something you can take anywhere, park wherever and not give a single shit. Even though this thing is actually a pretty rare build (manual trans and AWD).

2.7 turbo 22’ Silverado LT with the big screen. 17k miles. I keep her clean. Nice to park her anywhere and not care 100%.

Attachments

• IMG_3417.jpeg
    IMG_3417.jpeg
    438.7 KB · Views: 26
This thread reminded me I needed to update my profile. Had to buy the Bronco while TRX was in shop from theft recovery and I got tired of driving the f'ing Kia rental, it's full on Airport Car now. Let my 11 year old pick the color since will be his in about 5 years. 7 spd MT, Ford Performance Chip, literally 2 options - Modular Bumber and Rear Cargo Mat. Have added bull bar and tow rings, eventually 2 in lift and 35's but not until I burn these up.
BroncoStand.jpg

Not the most exciting vehicle to drive however it's comfortable and even matches my TRX. Plus I don't have to worry about it being stolen parked in Chicago when I'm at work...
20231002_143118.jpg

More of my daily just for the spring, summer, and fall but my ride to work is only 3.7 miles from my house so I could always walk. 😂
Bill

Attachments

• IMG_0086.jpeg
    IMG_0086.jpeg
    444.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0089.jpeg
    IMG_0089.jpeg
    409.4 KB · Views: 25
I have a KLR650 I'll trade you fer it ;)
😂👍. I started off riding 🇯🇵 bikes Zx-9’s, GSXR’s then switched to Harley Davidsons from 2000 till 2022. Got rid of my last CVO after returning from bringing it down to Florida for a trip and couldn’t stand how terrible it ran in that heat. Not a fun ride for me. Got back home to Maine and up it went on Craigslist and went back to something water cooled. Much happier now and my wife actually prefers the GSA and says it is way more comfortable compared to the Harley’s and I went through so many different seats and the stock BMW seat is better than everything I had tried with the HD Bikes. 👍👍
Pics of my last CVO that I had. 2018
Bill

Attachments

• IMG_2856.jpeg
    IMG_2856.jpeg
    497.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2855.jpeg
    IMG_2855.jpeg
    569.6 KB · Views: 15
😂👍. I started off riding 🇯🇵 bikes Zx-9’s, GSXR’s then switched to Harley Davidsons from 2000 till 2022. Got rid of my last CVO after returning from bringing it down to Florida for a trip and couldn’t stand how terrible it ran in that heat. Not a fun ride for me. Got back home to Maine and up it went on Craigslist and went back to something water cooled. Much happier now and my wife actually prefers the GSA and says it is way more comfortable compared to the Harley’s and I went through so many different seats and the stock BMW seat is better than everything I had tried with the HD Bikes. 👍👍
Pics of my last CVO that I had. 2018
Bill
BMW makes some top shelf stuff I like to ride
My toys are old
IMG_1697.jpeg

'24 Jeep Willys 2 dr on order for my DD. I don't drive the TRX during rain & snow conditions because of all the idiot drivers on the roads. So the Willys will be my DD in all sorts of weather conditions.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back